Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 13th DISTINGUISHED GENTELMAN OF THE WEEK - DGOTW
2/12/2008 10:30:53 PM

Hi LaNell

Yes we have been friends for quite a while now. In fact,,,, you were my very first friend here in Adlandpro. Many moons ago. LOL

Thank you for stopping by here and for your kind words. Hey,,,, Good luck with the new team build too Lanell. It oughta be a good one .

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2008 9:46:47 AM

Hi Bill,

Sorry for being so late getting her.  Took me a while to find this link.  I guess if I had looked in the Bulletin Board......duh.......

I love the pictures they are all so cute.  Award winning baby and ad.

Congratulations on being our 13th DGOTW.  You are such an awesome person and so deserving of this award.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
2/16/2008 9:58:08 AM

Hi Beryl

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind words. It is very nice of you.

I see from your forums that you are a very community minded person too. I love your music forums. I am a songwriter too so I will have to get over their for some constructive criticism. LOL\

Thanks again and have a great day ,,,,,,,,,,,again

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Beef Sloan

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/16/2008 10:12:18 AM
Hey Billdaddy,
Welcome to the CLUB!

As always I am a bit late getting here but, glad I made it before the party was over.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I have read your Bio form another forum and would like to share a bit of my Philosophy.
It does not matter where ya been, it's where ya are going that counts.

I trust all went well with ya while in the Hospital and you will be back better than ever.

may you always be Blessed!

Always to your Success,
Beef

P.S. Loved the photo's... especially the one with the jerky!

Always to your Success,
Beef

Author: Life vs Death
Beef's FB page
Clicking the Above link will take you to Life vs Death Page on Face
Book Order: LIFE vs DEATH

+0
2/16/2008 10:57:17 AM

Hello Beef

Thanks for the welcome into the club Buddy. It is good to be hre. I glad you stopped by and I appreciate it.

I didn't make it to the hospital. I ran into a blizzard and icey roads and had to come back home. It will be another month now probably. It is the VA hospital in Pittsburgh that I was headed for and they are booked.

I like your philosophy too. If one could be as certain about where he was going as he is about where he has been, life would be nice and easy. LOL Take Care Beef.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!