Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 13th DISTINGUISHED GENTELMAN OF THE WEEK - DGOTW
2/12/2008 10:13:30 AM

Bill,

It's an honor to announce you  among such distinguished Gentlemen also an honor and a privilege to call you friend. Enjoy ! Gods speed Lee

P.S  Thank you for sharing adorable memories with us ,Children bless us with such loving memories Cherish them Daily God Bless

+0
2/12/2008 2:20:46 PM

Hi JoeLee

Thank you for the forum and all of your kind words and well wishes. The honor is mine, for you and all of the goods things you do around this community. I appreciate you JoeLee

Just a bit on the Picture of my Father and I. Some people ask me how old Dad is doing and it gets a little sticky when I tell them that Dad passed away 3 years ago. This picture of he and I was from one of our last visits. However, Dad is doing fine and is very happy where he is now. He left this world a happy man and left everyone that knew him with a smile.

Sincerely, Billdaddy 

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
2/12/2008 2:40:24 PM

Greetings All

For any of you who might be living in the greater Pittsburgh area, there is a huge Walk For Autism Event coming up. Here is the latest info on it that I just received.

Walk Now For Autism Greater Pittsburgh Upcoming Events  

Hello William, 

The 2008 Greater Pittsburgh Walk Now for Autism websites are up and running. Please register your team and join the growing list of 2008 Walk Teams.

Be sure to mark your calendar, save the dates and join us again for another exciting and amazing year in 2008! Encourage family and friends to register early! Click on the links below to learn more information on each of our events.

Sincere thanks to ALL of you, for your part in making our 2007 events so successful! Whether you were a team captain, volunteer, corporate sponsor, committee member or individual walker - it was each and every one of you that made a difference. Below is a summary of each walk event's success:

Wheeling Walk Now for Autism - 40,943.
Blair County Walk Now for Autism - 60,851.
Laurel Highlands Walk Now for Autism - 81,274
Pittsburgh Walk Now for Autism - 1,026,424
Grand Total for all Greater Pittsburgh Regional Walks - 1,210,492

This was an amazing accomplishment for the Greater Pittsburgh region, and you should all be very proud! Just so you have something to compare this figure to, our 2006 Walk events raised $774,000 - that's a 56% increase! We hope to share in that same success again this year and look forward to your participation.

Pittsburgh Walk Now for Autism Kickoff Luncheon
Friday, March 28, 2008
11:00 am until 1:00 pm
Heinz Field East Club Lounge
Attend Kickoff Event

Pittsburgh Walk Now for Autism
Saturday, June 7, 2008 – Date to be confirmed soon!
Heinz Field - Pittsburgh, PA
Register Now

Blair County Walk Now for Autism Kickoff
Thursday, April 10, 2008
6:00 pm until 8:00 pm
The Bavarian Hall - Altoona, PA
Attend Kickoff Event

Blair County Walk Now for Autism
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Blair County Ball Park – Altoona, PA
Register Now

Laurel Highlands Walk Now for Autism Kickoff
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
6:00 pm until 8:00 pm
Uniontown Holiday Inn & Conference Center- Uniontown, PA
Attend Kickoff Event

Laurel Highlands Walk Now for Autism
Date TBA
Location TBA

Register Now

Wheeling Walk Now for Autism Kickoff
Friday, April 4, 2008
7:00 pm until 9:00 pm
River City Ale Works – Wheeling, WV
Attend Kickoff Event

Wheeling Walk Now for Autism
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Warwood Trail – Wheeling, WV
Register Now

If you have any questions regarding the information contained in this email or would like to request materials, please contact us by emailing pittsburgh@autismspeaks.org or call (412) 367-4571.

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/12/2008 3:04:32 PM

Bill,

Thank you my friend for the supportive information I also listed on the Distinguished Gentlemen Site  under news . Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2008 3:12:47 PM

Hi Bill,

I just had to tell you that those Jerky Baby ad crack me up!!!!

I think I enjoy them more every time I see them!!

Blessings to you and Al and Summer and Savanah!!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!