Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Antonina Mayzlin

33 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Feature Of The Week - Fourth Edition
8/19/2005 8:09:32 PM
Hi John and Kathy! I'm sorry for late visit, but better late then never! Congratulation Eileen! :)! YOU RULE (by Mike Dooley) Your gifts are innumerable. Your insights are profound. Your choices are endless. Your touch is healing. Your thoughts become things. Your power is indescribable. And you are loved and adored, on moment to moment basis, more than you can now understand.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/19/2005 10:33:03 PM
**Dave and Antonina, Thanks You for Stopping By :) DOn't worry I have been running behind all week, LOL **John, I hope you do get good milage with Your Dippetane. About ready for a mocha Frapalatte, Or what ever it is ask Shelly LOL :)
+0
Gene Justinger

84 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/20/2005 2:10:45 AM
Congratulations Eileen :-) Way to go! You do deserve this. Thanks again for sending me the email stating that you missed me here at AdlandPro. The only one I received. It was a very plesant surprise to see your Picture at the site. "I know her" was my first thought. And a smile was on my face. :-) Congratulations.
+0
8/20/2005 5:36:57 AM
Sweetie I could really use some right now, anythings with caffeine for that matter. I'm glad you are enjoying your tribute, you deserve it girl. :-) Your friend always, JOHN
+0
8/20/2005 5:39:22 AM
Hello Gene, Thanks for coming here to honor Eileen! You've been gone to long, stick around. JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!