Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: FREAKY FRIDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-11-2008
1/11/2008 11:11:13 AM
TGAMM - I'm behind you all the way - I read the about the problem s you are facing after I made last post - ......

Hang in there guys - Make the most of the down time. As the Chinese word for Crisis is Opportunity - I have no doubt there is an opportunity here and you will be back online BIGGER and BETTER than ever!

Love Light and Lautghter

Neil

ps- Guess my Persevere , Party and Play fit more today than I thought when I wrote that down......  I'm looking forward to you being back online "playing what listeners love to hear!"

Rock on!
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2008 11:17:01 AM
Congratulations,  Joe and TGAMM and Staff!

I really appreciate Joe's Flying Rhino features, thanks for spotlighting me last year, it's really great of you to do that for the people here!  Have a wonderful weekend and I hope all your troubles disappear quickly! 
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2008 11:57:04 AM

Stephen, if you had ever seen the "Flying Rhino" you wouldn't back out of calling them "Freaky"  - go ahead Joe - where is the flying Rhinocerous anyway?  I have been missing her.

Joe,

Putting all kidding aside - happy Freaky Friday and congrats to you and all at TGAMM on the Profile of the day recognition!!!

I am sorry to hear of the difficulties there, but trust that you will be up and running and back on the air in no time and I trust you will keep us posted.

Enjoy your time as the Freaky Friday Profile of the day!!  You are very deserving!!  Have fun with it!

Judy 

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2008 12:16:30 PM
Okay Stephen, I don't know if I have ever seen that movie.  It sounds kind of freaky too me. Hahahah.... Hey, when you listen to the TGAMM radio, there is something freaky going on... yes!  I'm serious.  No, it's not like you can listen to it in reverse polarity or aything and here voices or special messages... what is freaky is that the jockies actually are having FUN on the airwaves!  Now that is freaky compared to other radio stations.  I like to listen to them especially on request night!  I bet Joe gets tired of my request for the Apollo 13 sound track. Hahahah... Hunh Joe?  :)   Okay... I better get back to my freaky friday fun at work!  SCREAAMMMMMMMMMMM Oh... it was only my boss!  :O  ~ Joe

CONGRATULATIONS TGAMM and Joe B of course!  

Uh, I'm with Judy.  Haven't seen no flying rhino today.  You know we kind of get use to seeing those fuzzy wings fly by and expect some humor from the host and feature.  :)  Hope everything works out with your difficulties and you guys get back on the air soon!

Thanks for the prizes this year!  Your contests are very challenging.

Joe D.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2008 12:25:23 PM
Hi Stephen,

You couldn't have chosen better for your Freaky Friday Profile.

Some of us are already suffering from withdrawal symptoms - just knowing we CANT listen to TGAMM today.  There is no other radio station that could take its place. 

It is pity  that 5 people, who must have very sad little lives, can think of nothing better to do than try to backstab our favorite radio station and their staff. 

Joe, Vernon and all the rest of you great people at TGAMM - as they used to say in the old days "stay cool, hang loose" and get back on air quickly.

Love
Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!