Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FREAKY FRIDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-11-2008
1/11/2008 9:21:16 AM
Hello Peter,

I think you're right about
"it's downright disgusting." Though, it would be ... let's say?! ... odd to say ... "DISGUSTING PROFILE OF THE DAY~" - wouldn't it?!
JOE deserves at least a FREAKY LOL!
Now, I hope I manage to be funny here and I'm not also DISGUSTING!

TGAMM

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
1/11/2008 9:42:54 AM

Hi Stephen ,

A great name here today ! Thank you !

Congratulations TGAMM and all the staff ! A great party is needing to be here today ! What to tell more than you are my favorite RADIO and you are great ! Today and always only happiness !

Hope you'll enjoy ! Click on !

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2008 10:04:16 AM

Hello Stephen,

It has been a Freak Friday and week, I think. 

TGAMM it is crying shame that 5 people couldn't find the stop button or the red x at the top right of the their computer screen and just shut the page down. 

I am sure they felt they were in the right and felt they needed to bash you guys for a particular topic.  As I have no clue, then I must conclude they were simpletons.  As I have read and enjoyed agreeing and disagreeing with you good folks.

Something I have run into recently myself.  Is that Ignorance is not bliss when you share it with a room full of people.  Or make unfounded accusations.

Thanks for being protective of the community you care about.  Sometimes the dog does bite the hand that feeds him.  Often times it is just a momentary lack of control and good judgment.  Especially with dumb animals.  Unfortunately with humans it is often done with spiteful intentions.

I look forward to you guys getting back to the airwaves soon.

Jim Allen III

NOT and SF Any Longer

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2008 10:47:35 AM
Thanks Stephen for another great Profile, as a fan of Radio and music of course i am also very much involved with the constitution with state and local laws through my state of beautiful southern california Lol, just bragging a bit Lol, and hurts me when people like to get Heres Your Sign Cards not knowing what the reprocussions of being so null and void in there thinking that it would hurt a mass of people. Nan of TGAMM radio once said that it has its bumps but will return full force and i believe that. Keep On Rocking Joe and Staff! More Power To Ya!
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/11/2008 10:53:06 AM
Hello Stephen and Joe/TGAMM

GREAT job you are doing Stephan!

Joe- enjoy the day - I wonder what Stephen was thinking giving YOU "freaky friday" ...LOL Gotta love it!

Prevent and Preserve eh!

Add Persevere, Party and Play :-)

Five GREAT "P's"

TGIF

Neil
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!