Menu

Terri Pattio

312 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: LawnChairMillionaire's Tactics border on illegal, and they can earn big backend profits from our names, too:
12/20/2007 2:14:01 PM

Kathleen,

There are a lot of scams on the internet and LCM is one of them.  To think they actually thought noone would find out. They won't be around long. I'm glad there's people like you. I thought it was too good to be true, showing the numbers just rolling by like that. But some people won't know.

Great job for letting people know.

You are a jewel.

I will let others know so they won't get suckered in by LCM.

Terri

If YOU want to experience WEALTH and BE SUCCESSFUL in network marketing. Go here to get FREE help now!
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LawnChairMillionaire's Tactics border on illegal, and they can earn big backend profits from our names, too:
12/20/2007 2:24:34 PM

Hi Terri,

LawnChairMillionaire can either start being honest with people, or it's going to be shut down.  It wouldn't surprise me if it was investigated by the FTC, they aggressively pursue companies from other countries that rip off Americans, in cooperation with the government from that country.  Just because Lawnchair is in Canada doesn't mean it's immune from investigation.  Lots of large companies have been shut down and people can eventually get their lost money back if there's a class-action suit filed in behalf of all members, current and past members. 

New Reply
+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/20/2007 2:54:13 PM
Hi Kathleen,

The first question in this thread asks.....who runs
lawnchair millionaire?

Here it is....

Lawn Chair Millionaire is owned by the same people who own and run

www.profitmatic.com

The 2 owners are right there on the site.

Everything they are doing is 100% legal IMHO ....it's a fun opportunity (in my personal experience as a member) to promote and earns anyone who can drive traffic to their site income.

I joined this program under Jane Mark, one of the biggest Internet Marketers around and she know a goodsite when she sees it.

I trust Jane, she is a my-easy-promoter.com partner site owner and kind of a mentor to me.

Basically...I trust this lady, who is a REAL millionaire.

She just added Lawn Chair Millionaire to her site with 80,000 members below.

Here's the email i just got about it ...

======

We just added Lawn Chair Millionare to
the program ids for Build Referrals!

If you are already a member, log into
your BR account right here and put your
affiliate link in your members area.

If you are not yet a member, join up
right here

http://my-easy-promoter.com/loves/easymoney

and join what will I bet will be one of the
most active sites for 2008

It recently launched-just a couple of weeks
ago and you will want to get in on the action
now.

You get a piece of the pie the day you join
and it almost covers your entire initial
investment.

The site is run by some of the most professional
people on the net who brought you a great site
called Profimatic. This is their latest brainchild
and it's a money maker.

You can earn fast start bonuses
You can earn monthly residuals
You can earn from the program called the Vault
in the members area.
You earn from the compnay pool even without
promoting. That I love.

They give you plenty of tools to get started with
it.

Both Mike G and Phil and I are members of this
site and we want you to take advantage of it too

Join us today and then get your affiliate link
up in the members area

http://my-easy-promoter.com/loves/easymoney

All the best

Jane

=======

Click here to join  Build Referrals!

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/20/2007 3:55:10 PM

Hi Jason,

As I've been saying for an entire week, Lawnchair still doesnt mention anywhere on their 6 page site about additional costs of the debit card people would need to get paid if they don't have enough signups to get a free one.  It does not seem right that people don't find out about that until after they have paid the $79.98 joining fee.  Lawnchair should offer other options of how to pay members.  They only pay by debit card and many people would need to pay for that, it doesnt make sense to pay for a card in order to receive commissions.

Also, you said you knew about that before you joined because someone told you, but you don't tell people about it before they join.  Don't you at least think it would be fair to tell people in all your ads about the cost of the debit cards?  You knew, so why keep that info from people who are putting money into your pocket?

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/20/2007 3:56:37 PM
Of all the people you personally sponsored, how many of them actually knew there was an additonal cost not mentioned on the site?  How much of your income this week has been from people who were not fully informed?
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!