Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Feature Of The Week - 3rd Edition
9/16/2005 11:10:36 AM
Hello Jeffrey! You are a true friend and brother. I am overwhelmed by your statements my friend. I really appreciate all you have done for me and for our friends here in the community. You are one of the main pillars of this community and this community would not be the same without you. Keep up the great work you are doing and God bless you Jeffrey! JOHN
+0
9/16/2005 3:58:16 PM
Hi John and Kathy, Thanks so much for this forum. And thanks for honoring Jeffrey. He certainly deserves the accolades. For Jeffrey ~ How wonderful that your vision has returned and that you can again enjoy all the beauty this world has to offer. I'm so happy for you! Congratulations also on being featured here. You've been missed and everyone will celebrate your return. Linda O
Making a Difference ~ one card at a time http://www.LindaOffenheiser.com/cards.html
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/15/2005 9:59:18 PM
Hello John,& Linda O Thankyou so much for everything said.I love all my adland buddies and will alway's think of you all everyday wether I am Online or Offline. I am back to stay my PC's are working with Good Old fashioned MSDOS. Thanks Bill Gates and thanks Microsoft. O and thanks Bogdan for this awesome community place home away from home Have a wonderful Christmas Everyone and Happy New Year 2006 Regards to ALL jeffrey OBrien Sydney Australia http://community.adlandpro.com/go/114374/default.aspx
+0
12/15/2005 10:39:12 PM
Good to see you my friend! Lets talk over the holidays, it's been a long time since we have had a chat. Happy Holidays to you and your family! :-) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/15/2007 7:16:38 AM
Dear friends

100th ANNIVERSARY - POTW JUBILEE

Join the party and let us celebrate this happening PHILOXENIA SPECIAL #1
POTW 100th Edition.

Many of your good friends passed this stage and know this place as the HEART OF ADLANDPRO. Till today 99 won the contest "PERSON OF THE WEEK" and soon the owner will release the 100th Edition.

This  is a community related competition where friends are supported by friends and make this forum a central place for weekly events.

The most active members of this community are here every week.

WELCOME IN TO THE BIG PARTY
Happy Week End
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!