Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Feature Of The Week - 3rd Edition
8/13/2005 7:10:53 AM
All the very best also from me... Rest your eyes and just keep the light of warm wishes in your heart... all the way from South Africa. Bianca
weGOtop Teamleader "Where Ego becomes WeGo!" Cape Town - South Africa http://www.yorgobizz.com
+0
8/14/2005 9:02:36 AM
Fantastic event, sometimes I think you have to lose something and then get it back, before you really appreciate it! Jeffrey, you sound like a realtiger, I admire your spirit. A Ganbatte from Japan (good luck)!
+0
8/16/2005 11:04:21 PM
Hi Jeffrey, You don't know me I am new but your story was very touching to me. I pray for you and your mother for long long lives. I am glad surgery went good. And yes it is true about eyesight, I just could not imagine not being able to see. God Bless You and your family. Debbie
+0
8/27/2005 12:28:52 AM
Hello! I just wanted to thank the rest of you have who have showed up to support Jeffrey. When you get a chance invite Jeffrey to be your friend, you couldn't ask for a more helpful friend. Take care everyone! JOHN
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/29/2005 7:48:06 AM
Hello John, Mate I was Just re reading everything in this forum.John I Just want to tell you in a post how awesome all your forums are here and all in and around adland. You are a true Gentleman,loyal to adland and loyal to each and everyone of us and John you are a perfect example of a MAN. I am so very proud of you in everything you do online and off. If ever there needed to be someone here that deserves an Honour well my good friend it's you John R Sanchez. *************************************************************************************************************************************** Members,friends please give a great applause for Mr John R Sanchez the Ambassador of Goodwill here at AdLandPro.com This man my friend & Yours will give you every bit the same equal opportunities he gives to all of us without being prejudice or for no other reasons other than Genuine,real life personal views from the soul and heart. As for me I do know John and feel that when you go and see this page you will agree with me that he will do anything to prove that again here is another member & Honourable person to honour,John Made this website himself and this is his own idea his personal website.Take a L@@K see it's totally AWESOME http://www.dipetane.net/html/feature_of_the_week.html *************************************************************************************************************************************** Shows Just what lengths John will go to show his appreciation in both his friends and fellow Honoured Feature of the week members alike and please remember we need to do this for John soon and we cannot ask him to honour himself can we now. Thank you John for being my brother and most Importantly the awesome Leader of Goodwill here at AdlandPro the Big achiever my mate! (auzzie slang for friend) Have an AWESOME week John you really deserve it regards alway's Jeffrey OBrien 114374 Gold Member-Nominee http://jeffreyobrien.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!