Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Congratulations to the winner of the 121st Person of the Week!!!
11/20/2007 1:01:37 AM

Hi Carla,

If it had not been for the Lord being on my side, I don't know where I would be today.  I would like that very much.  I will start rehearsing in the shower, just joking, I would love too. 

Beef, mentioned that very thing last night in the conference room at CMU7.  Thank you so much for turning me on to CMU7, I am really enjoying my time there as well as here.  Keep up all your great work.  Blessings to you and yours.

christian_8.gif picture by jeana900

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2007 1:09:51 AM

Hello Judy,

I knew I could not official start the party till you got here.  You are such a sweet, loving and gracious lady.  I bless the day when we first became friends.

Thank you so much for the kind words, sentiments and well wishes.  You are my best friend here and I hope you know how I feel about you. 

You have held my hand through the bad times and been there through the good.  You are truly a God send.

thank-you_36.gif picture by jeana900

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2007 1:15:50 AM

Hi Patricia,

I have enjoyed getting to know you and can't wait to get to know you better.  I guess you already figured out that I love visiting your forums.  (how'd you guess). 

You are just such a charming lady and so much fun to be around. 

ty0508.jpg picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2007 1:20:50 AM

Hello Darryl,

My new friend, that picture is just so charming as are you.  Thank you for stopping by with the congrats and the sweet best wishes for the coming future.

ty0602.jpg picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2007 1:24:22 AM

Hi Neil,

Thanks for stopping by and for the cool graphics and warm congrats.  Have an awesome day, my friend.

ty0610.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!