Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Congratulations to the winner of the 121st Person of the Week!!!
11/20/2007 12:26:52 AM

Hi Lee,

I am so enjoying this time in the spotlight.  It is just so awesome to be honored in this fashion.  John and Pauline are just such amazing people, and so are you my friend. 

Don't work too hard on changing that fantstic forum of yours, I think it is just perfect, so is the website.

hugs_38.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2007 12:34:15 AM

Hi Sue,

Now I know why they call you sweetpeaches.  You are such a sweet, intelligent and perfect friend to have.  Will see you back in the conference room at CMU7.

Did you hear, I upgraded and I am now an elite member?  Yea, finally. And enjoying it very much.  Be safe and have a blessed day.

compliments_42.gif picture by jeana900

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2007 12:40:16 AM

Hi Barb,

I am so honored you stopped by to congratulate me.  I am having so much fun here.  I just want to party on and on and on.  Enjoy your day.  Be safe.

compliments_41.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2007 12:44:27 AM

Congratulations Beryl!

congratulations-4.jpg congratulations image by krross2001

all my best,
Beth

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2007 12:48:58 AM

Hi Terry,

I am so thrilled that you are here.  Sorry I forgot the cake and champaign.  But oh, well, it's still a party going on right here in the Adlandpro POTW Feature of the Week forum.

Thank you so much for the perfect rose.  I am honored receiving a perfect rose from a perfect friend. 

Yes, I've gone through a lot in my lifetime, but I do believe it just helped to make me a better and stronger person. 

Thank you for all the kind words and for your friendship. 

christian_21.gif picture by jeana900

Beryl

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!