Menu

Re: Whether you think that you can, or that you can’t...
8/7/2005 3:25:05 PM
Hello Bogdan, If we face our fears and tough situations head on, we will be forced to think and act in new ways. This can only build confidence and make us stronger and build our belief in ourselves for our future actions. Regards, John
New Reply
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2005 3:36:05 PM
Hello Bogdan, Thanks for sharing with us. I truly believe two of the most important words in this industry are Desire and Fear. I think people are afraid to take action, maybe because they don't think it will work. It won't work if you don't try. Thanks again for all you do. Make it a great Sunday!
New Reply
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2005 4:37:05 PM
Hi Bogdan, I have heard this before, and How true it is! Great saying :)
New Reply
+0
8/7/2005 4:37:17 PM
Yes you must believe you can to succeed no matter what the people that love to steal your dreams say. Usually your family and friends. My mom is the one in my family that believes in me. My girls wish I would hurry up and make it and everyone else just sets back and watches and I ignore some of their remarks. Don't forget the less fortunate. I am raising money for the MDA until August 15 donate on-line at: http://www.mdalockup.org/bailpage.aspx?j=34895
New Reply
+0
8/7/2005 4:43:42 PM
God tells us that we are created in His image. I believe that if we speak and think positivly we too can create. We can create our world. Good post, Bogdan. Thank you, Joan
I have a house for sale. Please take a look and tell your Florida-bound friends. http://133circledrive33905.com I will pay the person who refers a qualified buyer. Thanks, Joan
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!