Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Vote First Distinguished Gentlemen for The Week November 05, 2007
11/4/2007 3:40:01 PM

I think I voted for one of these guys...or was it Drew Carey?...or the skinny dangerous criminal dude lurking in the corner?  One of those, I don't remember!

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
11/5/2007 10:23:22 AM

Hi Everyone,

Just reminder for our first DGOTW voting ends Today Monday Oct 5th 07  at 2pm EST . Peter will announce winner's forum on Tuesday be sure to watch and pass along the forum invite to friends as at times invites have a way of getting lost . 23 votes the next week we hope more friends take the time to cast their votes .

As we will have all this coming week to vote our current nominees,for this week all will remain the same  "minus our first winner" for 2nd DGOTW Nov 12th /and also open forum for friends to nominate their choice for week of 19th . Hope I made it simple and not confusing ?

Each DGOTW's Profiles will also be added to Distinguished Gentlemen Website ! along with final voting results . Each winner will be contacted for permission to do so .  Enjoy your week Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
11/5/2007 4:40:23 PM
Thanks Lee & Peter for this fabulous way to recognize people. Congrats to Thomas Richmond for being featured for the week of 11/5/07.  Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
11/5/2007 5:03:34 PM

Hi Stephen,

Always a pleasure Thank you for your support and encouragement . Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 12:55:14 PM

Hey Lee.  I'm the one who nominated Thomas....and I didn't even get to vote for him!!   I figured out how to do it though.  Thanks and Congrats to Thomas!

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!