Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jim
Jim Cerne

195 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Everyone - please post your top three business ventures here
4/18/2008 9:51:51 AM

IS THERE A BETTER TIME TO EARN REBATES?

I THINK NOT.....

Lets face it, we each have our programs which we are passionate about and the bottom line is to Profit....

Is that Not Correct....

What would be your reaction if your local news paper came to you and said, "WE will pay you for reading the various ads in our publication,  We will pay you on a daily basis and your payment could go as high as 8% per day" Would you not jump right on that offer? 

Here is that opporutnity: if I told you what I was making on a daily basis, just by reading other people's ads, your reaction would be that I was bragging and perhaps "not being truthful" 

Enough said, just go here and try to understand the full concept.

http://www.jimcerneadvertising.com

Jim Cerne We will visit with you personally if you want to learn more about what we are doing. Skype: goldman-1 http://www.jimcerneadvertising.com
+0
4/18/2008 11:50:07 PM
We could have quit, but $12 million later, we're glad we didn't!

Want to finally make it big? Take the 60 second MLM IQ test, developed by 3 legendary industry leaders (built combined groups of over 600,000 distributors, generated over $2 billion in sales, and collectively earned over $12 million in their last 3 companies).

The 60 second MLM IQ Test will determine the likelihood of your success in network marketing! Let's find out how you score!

How would you answer the following question:

You would rather:

A) continue to struggle in your current program with only a few people below you and have to build 3-5 legs in order to earn a significant income

B) you would start at ZERO with NOBODY below you in a new "deal," especially a start up, knowing that 99 of 100 start ups will not be here 2 years from now, and have to build 3-5 legs in order to earn a signficant income, or

C) take advantage of a limited time offer to be positioned on top of a team of more than 8500 people below you, giving you one team in a 2 team pay plan, and making it possible for you to earn up to $25,000 a WEEK + matching bonuses for building just one leg.

Gee…this should qualify as a no brainer!

If you answered A or B, you’re not too bright and will probably never achieve success and a lucrative income! If you answered C, you’re pretty smart and you understand that the keys to success are timing and positioning!

Which camp do you belong to? The "smart" camp or the "not so bright" camp?

Smart people here at Adland in the 43 countries our company is currently open in are taking advantage of our limited time offer to join forces with 3 well known industry leaders and to start with one team of more than 8500 distributors below them, giving them one team in our lucrative 2 team pay plan, and making it possible for them to earn up to $25,000 a WEEK + matching bonuses for building just 1 leg or team! Now that’s called working smart! It doesn’t get any easier than having to build just one leg or team, especially when you have 2 hot products!

And the best part is this offer is open to anyone, not just "big hitters!" This is the average person’s best shot to make it big in network marketing, but you must act now as this offer expires in 2 weeks!

Our amazing offer has viraled out of control! My inbox is being flooded with people in up to 43 countries who are responding to our remarkable promotion! In fact, I’m having to work around the clock almost to keep up with the response! (I’m glad this offer expires in 2 weeks!)

Do you know that there are actually people who would rather chase some new, overhyped Internet deal, start at ZERO with NOBODY below them, have to build 3 legs or more in order to make big money, and hope that the promises of spillover claimed in the ads they’re reading actually happens rather than take advantage of an opportunity with a rapidly growing, 3 year old company with 2 hot products and have a pre-existing team of more than 8500 actual distributors below them right from the start, and only have to build one leg in order to earn up to $25,000 a WEEK + matching bonuses!

Am I missing something here? Well, obviously these people aren’t too bright! It’s not surprising to us why 97% of people fail!

Recently featured on the cover of Success From Home magazine, we’re looking for leaders in 43 countries, so if you’re one of the smart ones, this is your chance to be sponsored by and work directly with 3 legendary network marketing industry leaders and to be positioned on top of a fast growing team of more than 8500 people-guaranteed!

Do you have 8500 people below you in your current program? Probably not! Can you make up to $25,000 a WEEK + matching bonuses for building just one "leg" or team in your current program? Probably not! Well, what are you waiting for then?

Send an email for more information on this limited time offer to:

themlmdreamteam@hotmail.com

Use subject: I’m One of the Smart Ones! Send Info!

Include your name, where you live, your phone number, and a brief description of your background!

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/20/2008 7:37:43 PM

Membership Means a Great Deal!

Membership means a Great Deal of income potential.

Membership means a Great Deal when you purchase everyday items.

Membership means a Great Deal when you Travel.

Membership means a Great Deal of Opportunities.

Membership means a Great Deal for Merchants who join our program FREE and receive a 
    built in customer loyalty program.

Membership means a Great Deal when you shop from our on line shopping mall of over   

700 stores.

Membership means a Great Deal of fun when you take advantage of our Entertainment
    Offers.

Membership means a Great Deal of new friends and contacts as you grow your business.

Membership means a Great Deal to your on line or off line business ventures.

Membership means a Great Deal because our membership card doubles as a MasterCard
    Debit Card. Use it everywhere MasterCard is accepted!

No credit approval required.

Membership truly means a GREAT DEAL!

Have you checked it out yet?

Do so now here!

WOW - What a Membership Card!

A Master Card that Doubles as a Discount Card.
That IS our membership card.

Get the card that Saves!

Add One World United's Compensation plan
and EARN.

Join my team, the team that 
PAYS!

My team earns together, because we work together!

Test Drive this Business NOW

12 income streams!

I'm Neil Sperling

Hot - Click Here!
~!~

+0
4/20/2008 8:18:29 PM
The best marketing team ever!.....Purple Cowboys Marketing....just $9.97 lifetime membership for this awesome team building, one on one mentoring!

www.myershealthycoffee.com.....$25.00 to start...free web page..awesome product!

www.tmiwireless.com/?aid=27738...Free to join! Free Blackberry Pearl! Other plans to chose from....refer and earn!

I am looking for serious people who are wanting to work together as a team and build true success online! Let's help each other achieve this!

Jeannemarie
+0
4/23/2008 3:09:51 PM

$1 Million Challenge Stuns the Industry!

3 MLM legends issue challenge to alleged internet marketing gurus and those promoting various tools, systems, and programs!

If you can prove that what you have works, it's worth up to $1 million a year or more! Do we have any takers?

We just love reading all these ads and the wild claims made by those promoting the 50,000 visitors to your website deals, the website traffic deals, lead generation deals, advertising deals, internet marketing system deals with funnels, predators, carbon's, and alphabetical letters, someone's internet secrets to riches program, and of course the latest craze, the social networking website deals, all promising to bring you tons of prospects, new recruits, and untold riches...all without having to talk to anyone or do anything..You know the "deals."

So, we decided to put them to the test and challenge those promoting them to prove they work! (So far, no takers! Hmmm...Evidently they don't really work and are nothing more than glorified "Internet money games.")

Here's the challenge and we're going to make it extremely EASY for you to prove that what you have really works!

We'll position you on top of a fast growing team of more than 8,500 people, giving you one team in our two team pay plan, and positioning you to earn up to $25,000 a WEEK + matching bonuses for building JUST ONE LEG or team!

It doesn't get any easier than having to build just ONE LEG or team, especially when you have 2 hot products, 43 countries to build a business in, and with a rapidly growing, 3 year old company recently featured on the cover of the March issue of Success magazine publication. (Note: We already have people earning over $100,000 a month who got there without all the "deals" highlighted above!)

Now...let's cut to the chase...If what you have really works, then you should have no problem in building just one leg with us and earning up to $25,000 a WEEK + matching bonuses! That's over $1.25 million a year!

I can guarantee you that you don't have a snowball's chance in hell of making that kind of money for building just one leg in any of the "deals" mentioned above-period!

What we find fascinating is that NOT ONE of the alleged "internet gurus" nor any of the many promoting the various deals mentioned above has taken us up on this offer-NOT ONE! Hmmm...If you or they prove it works, it's worth over $1 million a year in income and yet, so far, no takers!

That tells us everything we need to know about those "deals." They don't work, except in promoting the money game aspect of their own deal because if they did work, they'd be setting speed records to take advantage of this limited time offer!

Still with me? Great! Here's 3 questions:

1) Do you have 8500 people below you right now in one of those "deals?" Probably not!

2) Can you make up to $25,000 a WEEK + matching bonuses for building just one leg or team in one of those "deals?" Probably not...actually NO!

3) Think what you have really works? Then building just one leg shouldn't be a problem for you, should it, and if you can prove it works, it's worth over $1 million a year to you!

And the best part is, our company will be here 2 years from now, unlike many of the "deals" of the day!

So far..no takers! What's the problem? What you have really works, remember? Or does it???

By the way, if you know one of these so called internet marketing gurus (the beach bum, the guy sitting in his lawn chair, etc.) feel free to send this to them...

P.S. This offer (get positioned on top of a fast growing team of more than 8500 people and only have to build one leg in order to earn up to $25,000 a WEEK + matching bonuses) is available to anyone who wants a real program, with real products, and who wants to put the odds of success in their favor, not just those up to the challenge!

Oh, and one more thing: Each of us has over 25 years of experience in the industry, and in our last 3 programs built combined groups of more than 600,000 distributors and generated more than $2 billion in sales and are now top leaders in our current company, so you're dealing with pros who've seen it all, heard it all, and done it all!

If you're up for the challenge or simply want to take advantage of this lucative, limited time offer which ends in 2 weeks, send an email to:

themlmdreamteam@hotmail.com

Use subject: I'll take the challenge! Send Info!

Include your name, location, phone, and a brief description of your background!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!