Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Everyone - please post your top three business ventures here
4/17/2008 1:12:15 PM
Wow Neil i see alot of new people posting how great!! Just came in to wish you well my friend! If anyone would like to visit my sites please feel free to click on any of my signature links :) God_bless you all. Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 1:23:52 PM

Thanks Neil for Sharing Your Space!

Welcome to this Edition of 

The Marketing Iniative

Where Networkers Happen

As a member here at ULearn2Earn you have access to some Serious Marketing Tools FREE Just for being a member.  Such as...Online Social Network and Conference Center:

Autoresponder
  Ad and Link Tracker
  URL Rotator
  Lead-Capture webpage creator
  Lead Generation System
  Online conference system
  Smart Page to manage your online professional and
      personal activities
  And so much more...

All new Community Members and Subscribers receive FREE Marketing Tools, e-Books and software upon confirmationBe sure to use a valid email address.

This is a Double Opt-in subscriber list, you must respond to receive the  FREE Marketing Tools, e-Books and software.  Your information will not be sold or shared as I hate SPAM as much as anyone else.  Your privacy is important to me.

The Marketing Iniative

* marked fields are mandatory.

Email *
First Name*
Last Name

You may unsubscribe at any time and keep the FREE Marketing Tools, e-Books and software, you will have lifetime access.  

You can have your own Conference Center Account and:

1. Attend conferences and learn Internet Marketing ''tricks of the trade''.

2. Conduct your own conferences and train your affiliate or downline partners. This is a fantastic way to spend quality time with your team.

3. Meet your friends for fun or business.

4. Make new friends who just might make a difference in your life, including your business.

This powerful business building (or fun) service is included in your ISOR account and you can use it 24/7/365.  Never pay for an online conference center again.

To SUBSCRIBE Direct Through Your E-Mail CLICK HERE

Plus you will have access to real business opportunities that Provide MORE Than PROMISES of great wealth.  You can become a wealthy internet marketer for sure.  It Just ain't going to be tomorrow or next week.  

Heck, we're just getting started here!

Today everything offered up is completely free and will provide you a base to start with.  Be sure to subscribe and save yourself some time, effort and money.

We started ULearn2Earn to help folks reach their goals.  Sometimes all it takes is a hand up.  Here it is.

To SUBSCRIBE Direct Through Your E-Mail CLICK HERE

A Note To Organizations and Fundraisers:

Mentors Club has designed the perfect Fundraiser for your Organization, Church, Team, or Affiliation. By promoting a Mentors Club Membership to your group, you can receive $10.00 USD per member, per month, every month, for as long as they remain an active Subscriber.

And you can now Sign Up Mentors Club Subscribers Worldwide. Your Organization is no longer limited to local or National Fundraising. You can sign up Subscribers in any Country and receive checks twice per month.

Our Millionaire Trainers will inspire your group, helping them to reach new heights of success and you will develop a simple and easy additional stream of income simultaneously. And with well known celebrities like Chuck Norris on board, your Fundraiser is a WIN/WIN.

There is always something new and exciting with Mentors Club. Your group will literally receive thousands of dollars of information for less than $1.00 a day! They will gain immediate access to 7 websites for the price of 1 and we continue to add more information, training, calls, e-books, audios, and videos monthly!

We know you and your group will be blown away with the amount of value offered!

We have a Charitable Mission. 10% of the gross revenues are donated to Charities that help children in need including Chuck Norris's Kick Start Organization and Shakira's Bare Feet Foundation.

We want to welcome you and your group to Mentors Club. We look forward to writing you big monthly checks as we help your group to become more productive and make the world a better place at the same time.

Below you will see an example of the type of website you will have in just a minute to offer to your group. Remember, you will receive $10 per month, every month, ( 35% commission ) for each Subscriber you refer.

FUNDRAISER WEBSITE:  Refer Organizations, Fundraisers, Groups, Churches, and Teams Here:

http://www.ULearnToEarn.com 

Subscribe to the Marketing Iniative News  We can show you how.

I am involved in an awesome club with people like UFC / MMA fighting champion, Frank Shamrock, action movie star Richard Norton and self improvement mentors like Dr. Stan Harris, Dr. Reggie Cochran, Katrina Ferguson, Steve Gresham & Dr. Ron Mueller.

The site furnishes training, interviews and articles from the best of the best like Chuck Norris, Donald Trump, Tony Robbins, Suze Ormond, Zig Ziglar, Deepak Chopra and many more.

Oh.... and the club is helping to provide food, clothing, shelter & education for children in need through Shakira's Bare Feet Foundation & Chuck Norris's Kick Start Foundation.

Take a look at my personal club link and I will contact you later to give you some more updates.

http://www.ulearn2earn.MentorsClub.com

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
4/17/2008 1:30:27 PM
Hello Neil!! thankyou for letting us post!!      please check us out for all your health,Beauty and house hold products many with free shipping !! Shop from the comfort of your home.....and see what we have to offer. please check our site out! http://freewebs.com/rsmith95       
The opportunity of choice.....
+0
4/17/2008 1:44:27 PM
www.tmiwireless.com/?aid=27738....Free to join to be an affiliate...earn $40.00 for each referral!

www.jeannePCM.com.....the best one on one training on the net! This will help whatever you are promoting!

www.myershealthycoffee.com.....awesome product....$25.00 to start your own Coffee business....why drink the regular stuff when you can drink Healthy and EARN!!!!! RESIDUAL INCOME!!!!! Just makes sense to me!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME POST HERE NEIL!!!!
Jeannemarie
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1088 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Everyone - please post....
4/17/2008 1:50:18 PM
Get the following:
1.)  Amsoil Independent Dealer Account at www.lubedealer.com/hiebert
2.)  Mona Vie Independnent Distributor Account at  www.lubedealer.com/hiebert
3.)  Use and sell Altrum by using www.lubedealer.com/hiebert
Can't get any simpler than that.