Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: It's Time To Honor The 108th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
8/28/2007 6:03:31 PM

Dear Cheryl,

I am truly grateful for your stopping by and for the congrats. It is great honor to be "in the centre" and to meet all existed and a lot of new friends.

Adland is incredible place. I feel blessed to come here and find great unconditional love, support, joy and all what "living in Community" can offer us.

When man is featured, usually he is asked to present his life story, and I was not exception. Unfortunately,this is my only story, I don`t have another... But I live in the past as long as I write my bio, from time to time. That was and ... it has finished. A long ago-once already spent time, isn`t it?

Living NOW, all my efforts are focused to absorb- and-share all positive elements of life. Love, harmony, success, laughter, dance, etc ...

Dear Cheryl - bless you and your dearest ones!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
8/28/2007 6:48:13 PM

Dearest Jill,

Thanks for coming back! Your support, congrats and blessings for me are not just gesture. I honor and appreciate all what come from your wonderful heart.

Bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
8/28/2007 7:07:25 PM

Hi Donna and thank you for coming back!

What a beautiful graphics - thanks a lot!

Bless you and your dearest ones!

Branka

+0
8/29/2007 7:12:35 AM

Hello Sarah,

Glad to see your come back, thank you.

I really enjoyed my week, but beside all my daily duties and chores, I couldn`t responde in time. I hope you and all my dear friends that have posted and congratulated here, will understand that.

Hope to have an opportunity to come soon and congratulate you at this amazing forum. You deserve it and all the best from the life! I appreciate your friendship and all what you are.

Hug & Bless You Sarah!

Branka

+0
8/29/2007 7:25:20 AM

Dear Terry,

Thank you for not leaving me alone till the end of this party!

Yes, these days we all experience sadness because of this Greek adversity. It is not easy to imagine what kind of mind must it be, to take consciousnessly decision and steps for such terrible crime.

But Greek people is not alone. All European countries send them help. Greek nation is one with the biggest heart, and does not deserve to be under so grate danger and harm.

Dear Terry, looking forward to spend marvelous time at your Grapevine, I hug you and bless you and embrace you with love of my soul!

Yours Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!