Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor The 108th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
8/21/2007 12:22:42 AM

Branka, you're you are such a Courageous woman with a warm, heart.  What a life story you have to tell.  I think you should write a book because you have a way with words and brought us into your story.

I'm glad I voted for you for the POTW.  Congratulations. God Bless You, Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 1:09:13 AM
Dear John, Pauline and voters!  I am very happy that you have made it possible for Branka to be our 108th POTW.  This lady is most amazing friend.  I am sure that you know that by now, but I like to tell everyone so anyway.  :)

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Ona je veličanstven sretan i pun ljubavi malen ptica!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

CONGRATULATIONS 

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      

Branka

On March 19, 2007...
you entered Adland.

You entered our lives.
You entered our circles of friends.
You entered into our hearts.
You entered with caring love.

You made us smile.
You made us laugh.
You encouraged us.
You hugged us back!

You helped us.
You shared with us.
You gave much to us.
You took nothing in return.

You complimented us.
You made each of us know goodness.
You made us all feel special.
You handed us all your heart.

I hope you know...
 how special you are to us.
I hope you know...
 that you are our sunshine.
I hope you feel...
 all this love today.
I hope you know...
 it is because of what you show the mirror.

Copyright 2007 Joe Downing D7

Thank you Branka for your excellent most perfect friendship and love!  You definitely are a Queen! 

Here are many hugs for you!

Sa velik dio hatar i odnos ,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 1:12:26 AM
Dear John, Pauline and voters!  I am very happy that you have made it possible for Branka to be our 108th POTW.  This lady is most amazing friend.  I am sure that you know that by now, but I like to tell everyone so anyway. Smiley

Ona je velicanstven sretan i pun ljubavi malen ptica!

CONGRATULATIONS 

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      

Branka

On March 19, 2007...
you entered Adland.

You entered our lives.
You entered our circles of friends.
You entered into our hearts.
You entered with caring love.

You made us smile.
You made us laugh.
You encouraged us.
You hugged us back!

You helped us.
You shared with us.
You gave much to us.
You took nothing in return.

You complimented us.
You made each of us know goodness.
You made us all feel special.
You handed us all your heart.

I hope you know...
 how special you are to us.
I hope you know...
 that you are our sunshine.
I hope you feel...
 all this love today.
I hope you know...
 it is because of what you show the mirror.

Copyright 2007 Joe Downing D7

Thank you Branka for your excellent most perfect friendship and love!  You definitely are a Queen! 

Here are many hugs for you!

Sa velik dio hatar i odnos ,

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
8/21/2007 1:20:20 AM

DEAR JOE, YOU DESERVE THIS YOUR VERY OWN SMILING SUN. THIS IS NOT REPLY. JUST, MY HEART TURNED INTO THIS SUN.

HUG YOU!

B.

+0
8/21/2007 3:12:11 AM

Dear John,

I am so excited and so happy to have opportunity to spend  bright and joyful  moments at your forum. It looks really like wonderful stage on which we play our daily roles, in quiet different costumes.

Thank you John, I really feel as a Queen. But not only as one who takes all attention, love and praises from all, but for the first as one so grateful for to be  dressed and cherished by so many friends.

Jesus Christ advised us to be always like a child ... I feel so. Now, at this costume for Queens and at this role, I imagine that the whole world looks like Adland : full of love, light, louther, compassion and I thank the most, from the bottom of my heart, our Ambassador of GoodWill!

Sincerely,Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!