Menu

James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If you want to have good ideas,..
8/30/2007 10:07:54 AM

Hi Bogdan, I find myself dreaming and formulating ideas in my mind when I am looking out the window from the cockpit of my airplane at 41000 feet. On a crystal clear night, one can see a million stars, satellites floating thru space, constellations, planets. One can even see three major cities at once. Nothing like being in space of course, but getting a little closer to God, makes me think how small I am in relationship to where I am. I am always looking for something to make an object lesson in the future, and this is a good time to think about it, when the autopilot is doing the work!!!

New Reply
+0
Teri Fitzgerald

166 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/11/2007 2:45:41 PM

Yes and there is no such thing as failure, just a new teaching.

Keep those ideas coming!

Teri

~ Mother Earthbeats ~ This Virtual World ~*~ Walk in Grace, Beauty and Balance... ~*~
New Reply
+0
Jillyan Walker

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/15/2007 9:26:42 AM

Hi there,

Here is a few that I love and live by:

Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
       - Henry David Thoreau

(Natural Talent + Opportunity) Hard Work = Success
       -
Michael Johnson

To succeed, you need to take that gut feeling in what you believe and act on it with all of your heart.
       - Christy Borgeld

To everyone's success in finding some great ideas..then..when found...to have the courage and focus to ACT on them!

Have a terriffic day!

Jillyan Walker, IBO Founder Leader Team Core Leadership Group Alternative Health Care www.moneyfromtvbiz.com
New Reply
+0
9/22/2007 12:39:55 PM

For the great words of advice. 

Have a wonderful WE!!

Sara

New Reply
+0
9/23/2007 2:34:54 PM

Write all ideas down. Don't judge first and then write. Write first. Passing judgment stiffles creative thinking.

Read and listen to other successful people who are in your same area of interest. Want to paint, talk to Michaelangelo!!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!