Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: I have received news that has brought me BACK TO LIFE ...
8/12/2007 3:00:41 PM
Hello Thomas,

It really wasn't that where I was living wasn't safe but the situation that happened. Anywhere we look can have it's troubling situations.

I do feel the Lord put me there for a reason. I beleive that my strength and faith were tested and I was spared any further disruption of my life.

I am glad to be back and willing to contribute more to this great community.

Kenneth
+0
8/12/2007 3:03:23 PM
Hi Jenny,

See you doing a cheer for me. That is so sweet. Freedom is a gift and is never to be taken for granted.

Love ya too

Kenneth
+0
8/12/2007 3:10:00 PM
Ooooooooooo Nan,

You are so right. The past 5 months has been hard and a challenge.

Well, if the fat lady never got to sing then that could mean the opera isn't over yet. Hmmmmm, does this become an ongoing story? Sure it does. Have many new things ahead. Time to rebuild.

Yeah, I'll keep my running naked out where only the bears can see. Don't want to scare anyone here at ALP ... ROTFLMAO.

To you my friend.

Kenneth
+0
8/12/2007 3:13:55 PM
Hello Juliana,

I feel terrible that you had to face such a situation. You were tested and found to be strong. So glad you are safe from it, now.

Blessings and love to you.

Kenneth
+0
8/12/2007 3:23:44 PM
Hi Kathy,

Your offer is generous. Thank you. I had to think of not placing anyone else at risk or in danger. I beleive that this was a test God placed me in and for me to face alone. I could have gone to family but I didn't want them at risk either.

Thank you again.

Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!