Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Juliana Bond

1559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I have received news that has brought me BACK TO LIFE ...
8/10/2007 1:42:05 PM
Hello Kenneth,

I can relate to your relief! I too witnessed a stabbing and the family of the culprit kicked my door in and threatened to kill me and my young son. I had to attend court but luckily the guilty one also admitted his crime and I didn't have to testify. It was a very frightening time for me but I wasn't fortunate enough to be in a position to move house and had to report the threats to the police. Luckily the family took heed of police warnings to leave me alone.

I am so pleased for you Kenneth that your nightmare is over and you can now move forward with your life and enjoy your freedom without having to look over your shoulder all the time.

Wonderful news My Friend

Love and Blessings to You

Juliana :)
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2007 1:43:57 PM

Hello Kenneth,

That is unfortunate that you had to experience such a thing, but you know Kenneth you should of came here to Washington and hide out here with me.I have a very big house I dont think any one would of found you here. Just in case theres a next time please come stay with me,Many people have come to stay and visited with me, so your always welcome,you have my number just call.

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com

253 277 1238

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2007 1:56:49 PM
Ken, when you do the right thing it can make life hard? however the right and the strong will always win in the end. Pity you had to move on? however a new start, a new begining things are going your way :-) All the very best Ken Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2007 2:20:37 PM

Hi Kenneth,

Its great to see you back, and I am really pleased that you don't have to testify as I have done it myself at Crown Court and also at an Inquest and its not nice when the low lives are giving you the evil eye!

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2007 6:39:29 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0