Menu

Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Happy 4th...Minnesota has the right idea:
7/5/2007 11:19:25 PM
Hi Kathleen, I agree that US flags should be made exclusively in the US. Another ridiculous thing I heard today from a Veteran of the Vietnam War is that the Veteran's Administration gave him a walker. Guess where it was made? You got it...Vietnam! How ironic is that. We didn't have a parade here on the 4th of July but the fireworks were really splendid. There were patriotic songs, as well as games for the kids. We live in a small town in Indiana. DonnaZ
New Reply
+0
Re: Happy 4th...Minnesota has the right idea:
7/7/2007 4:12:21 PM

Minnesota has definitely the right idea.  Not only our flags, but we should really support America-made businesses and stop relying on everyone else to make our goods for us.  Sure, it's cheaper labor, but it's destroying the American economy.

I really urge everyone to buy US goods whenever they can.  We need to boost our economy and the only way to have good solid American businesses is to stop spending so much overseas.  There's enough people out of work as it is and if we keep sending all our stuff overseas to be made, more and more people are going to be out of work and our economy is going to go down the drain.

So, support American businesses, fellow Americans and be proud of where you live!

God Bless Everyone and have a great Day!

Janice

http://www.rubyrosecreations.com

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!