13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Did you know the internet is on the computer now? -- Homer Simpson
6/29/2007 9:29:20 AM

"Did you know the internet is on the computer now?"  -- Homer Simpson

AND OTHER NUGGETS OF ABSOLUTE BRILLIANCE:

"If I knew there was gonna be so much reading on the internet...!"  (I don't know who said that, maybe it was Homer Simpson again)

"I like your picture, ya wanna come to Vegas and get together?" (said by a man without a picture!)  FYI...I avoid hot weather like the plague, sure I'll pay for my own trip to Vegas to meet a faceless stranger <eyeroll>  I don't even put gas in my own car!

"I joined this MLM 3 weeks ago and earned a big zero so far, I'm gonna chuck it!" (said by a friend who doesn't promote, or I would have joined under him if I knew he was with it because I joined under someone else)

"This paid dating site doesn't let me give or accept other peoples personal email addresses, it won't let me bypass the system."  (Said by someone who thinks all people are well-behaved)  Really?  Do ya think they'd lose money that way and possibly it would lead to online harrassment of tons of people?

"I need help, there's too much to read here so I hope you'll read it all for me and tell me in a few easy sentences"  (SURE!  And I hope you'll join all my stuff, but then again, you probably won't read everything that goes along with it so I'll spend even more time condensing it all for you.)

New Reply
+0
Danny Mills

302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Did you know the internet is on the computer now? -- Homer Simpson
6/29/2007 10:34:04 AM

I tell them to get "Textaloud" if they don't like to read and some have asked me, "Why get TextAloud if I can read?" http://www.nextup.com/index.html

Dan

New Reply
+0
Bruce Butler

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/29/2007 10:45:02 AM

Kathleen: I just read the book The Supper Affiliate which I found very informative, I also attended a seminar about e-Bay. I did join Agloco, IVO but I still don't understand how they work. Did you read the books The Secret, The Intellegent Investor, Fantastic Voyage like I suggested? I can't believe the feedback I am getting from my seaweed re: weight lose, allergies, asthma.

Thanks, Bruce

http://seaweed4you

http://www.Seaweed4u.ws Seaweedman Help Veterans
New Reply
+0
6/29/2007 11:27:51 AM
Hi Kathleen, Just makes you want to shake your head and mumble, doesn't it? LOL Sadly, too many people think 'work at home' means' 'kick back and relax'.....HAH! As for the person who wants to bypass the system, wonder how that person would feel if suddenly he/she were being stalked? 'They Walk Among Us'........LOL
New Reply
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2007 1:32:39 PM
"I joined this MLM 3 weeks ago and earned a big zero so far, I'm gonna chuck it!" (said by a friend who doesn't promote, or I would have joined under him if I knew he was with it because I joined under someone else) "This paid dating site doesn't let me give or accept other peoples personal email addresses, it won't let me bypass the system." (Said by someone who thinks all people are well-behaved) Really? Do ya think they'd lose money that way and possibly it would lead to online harrassment of tons of people? "I need help, there's too much to read here so I hope you'll read it all for me and tell me in a few easy sentences" (SURE! And I hope you'll join all my stuff, but then again, you probably won't read everything that goes along with it so I'll spend even more time condensing it all for you.) These are really Awesome Kathleen !!!! Who are we meeting in Las Vegas, and won't somebody pay my way .... ???? Ha, ha! My Mother never put gas in her car, when the service station owners and attendants stopped for the self service .... my Dad put gas in her car for over 20 years until she stopped driving, gave up her driver's license instead of getting a chauffeur's license (the grown grandkids wanted her to drive them all over town... and she sure wasn't giving them her car...) :-) Linda
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!