Menu

Scott Kelley

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: How to Write and Publish YOUR OWN BOOK and Make It a BEST SELLER!
5/4/2007 7:24:49 PM

Thanks Kathleen,

I need to ask if you have read this book and if so what excerpts could you provide? I know like everyone else that would be interested in publishing has to be into writing like I am. Maybe not a physical book but even a book in pdf to sell at $7 would be a goal of most. I would also like to know how they take payment, you know like cc or paypal.

Keep it real,

Scott k

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2007 8:25:20 AM

Hi Scott,

No I haven't read the book but it's written by the owner of one of the world's largest dropshippers of informational products, Dan Lee Dimke of Future-World.  He's a self-made multi-millionaire who has read over 10,000 books himself and written dozens.  http://www.future-world.com/cgi-bin/cl0/23156

New Reply
+0
Scott Kelley

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/6/2007 7:27:26 AM

SO I have to ask now, are you making money by promoting this book?

I am not trying to be picky it's just a good example of cross promotion, if you are. But it still shows the power of publishing and the belief in ones self in self promotion and what one person can do.

I suggest to anyone that is interested in this field to do two things. Educate by purchasing books from authority figures and practice your reading. And then practicing writing you will get better at it. Reading is a huge fundemental and will increase anyones ideas and knowledge as long as you practice it. Who would figure that reading and writing would become so important in so many lives coming out of an industrial age and into this new informational age.

WORD!

Keeping it real,

Scott K

p.s. I have always wanted to share my mouse trap with people and have always believed that the information is worth at least 5 bucks because it catches mice and other varments, maybe I should write it and publish it. What do you think?

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2007 2:10:02 PM

Yes, Scott.  I earn good money from Future-World products, 50% by promoting at their regular prices.  You can also earn more if you purchase FW products in larger quantities at bulk prices and resell them.

http://www.future-world.com/cgi-bin/cl1/23156

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2007 2:11:45 PM
Yes I think you absolutely should write your mousetrap info and sell it if it works!  People always want workable information on all subjects.  Articles have been written about which colors of paper bring in more responses, all kinds of subjects are making money.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!