Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
How to Write and Publish YOUR OWN BOOK and Make It a BEST SELLER!
5/1/2007 9:24:12 AM

Here is everything you need to know to self-publish your book without borrowing money or taking on partners. Dozens of self-published authors have already become multi-millionaires offering their book(s) by mail nationwide. Mark Haroldsen, sold over half-a-million of his Wealth Formula book at $10.00 each. Allan Wallace's 200-mile-per-gallon Carburetor Book sold nearly a million copies at $5.95, yet his cost per copy was as low as 11 cents. Joe Karbo, Mike DiBiano, Jerry Buchannan, Robert Collier, Edmund Shaftesbury, Ted Nicholas, Melvin Powers, and hundreds of others have experienced equal success.

Dr. Dän Lee Dimke, the author of Publishing Prosperity, has written nearly one hundred other printed and recorded works, many self-published. So, when he shares with you exactly how it's done, you can be assured that he knows what he's talking about.

http://www.future-world.com/cgi-bin/catalog/23156/522

New Reply
+0
Re: How to Write and Publish YOUR OWN BOOK and Make It a BEST SELLER!
5/1/2007 10:26:34 AM

Hi Thanks katherine informative article will you do me a favor and check out my new website tool for my traverus travel business and let me know what you think  the siteis www.secrettravelmovie.info 

be well

Michael  818-917-6915

mikemcgranahan@socal.rr.com

Michael Mcgranahan
New Reply
+0
5/1/2007 10:58:19 AM

Hi Katherine, can i write a book about a true story of my friend? I only put it into blog now. Please view it at http://freegiftsoflove.blogspot.com His story touch me so much that while reading it, i can't stop my tears. The good part of it is that there is a lot of things to learn from his story. Thanks.

Visit My Blog Http://SuccessNotByChance.Blogspot.Com Grab your SEO Blog Software Abosoutely 100% Free Http://www.SEOBlogSoftware.com
New Reply
+0
Bruce Butler

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/1/2007 4:46:14 PM

Kathleen: I would not have the time or the ability at this time in my life to write a book.

From your experience on AdlandPro where would you suggest one goes for FREE sites offering information etc. Now don't forget it has to be FREE.

Thanks, Bruce

http://www.Seaweed4u.ws Seaweedman Help Veterans
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2007 5:27:12 PM

Hi Bruce,

I would say HERE!  There's tons of information in these Adlandpro Community forums, we have many brilliant minds among us who are willing to share their experiences and advice every day about business, advertising, and other subjects necessary for becoming successful.

One thing I would tell you, the behind-the-scenes services bring in a LOT more money than business programs.  Such as advertising, web services, mailing lists, printing services, etc.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!