Menu

James Reyes

208 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: When Choosing a Business Program, the demeanor of the administration can be a real deciding factor:
4/15/2007 6:33:19 PM
Hi, sorry for your negative experience. Now I'm kinda glad  I hesitated to join. If it makes you feel better, I voted for Whammy. Let's hope that Magic Lotto continues its good business practices.

I'm in the process of getting ready for the biggest pre launch I've ever experienced. This is the first time that I've gotten so many signups in very little time. I know that free pre registrants don't put any money in the pocket and I'm hoping that when it comes time to pay (within a week or so) that my free signups don't run off into cyberspace never to be seen or heard from again. I'm sure some will remain. With the spillover system that is in place I will have no shortage in my downline.
If you are looking for a really great chance to succeed in internet marketing I urge you investigate this program.More than 67,000 are eagerly waiting for the starter's  pistol to go off. Come, take a look: GWBOPC

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: When Choosing a Business Program, the demeanor of the administration can be a real deciding factor:
4/15/2007 6:43:05 PM

Thanks, James!

In my negative experience with ABM, as I was contacting some magazine publishers for their opinions, one of them offered to do a mini feature of me on his website.  So something good came from it!  Of the 3 publishers I contacted, none of them are with ABM and they haven't heard the details of the system.  If it was a big to-do for the past 3 years, I think they would have been more aware of the company.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 6:44:00 PM
2 of those publishers ARE with Lotto Magic and are very happy with it!
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2007 12:53:31 PM
Actually all 3 of the publishers I contacted are with Lotto Magic, 2 of them have been with it for several years and the other one has been with it for 6 months, he's my upline.  ALL HAPPY!!
New Reply
+0