Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
When Choosing a Business Program, the demeanor of the administration can be a real deciding factor:
4/15/2007 1:35:43 PM
If you haven't voted for the Best Forum for April yet, would you like to vote for my Whammy entertainment forum?  Visit Michael Delacruz's ballot site and cast your vote, thanks!!
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/645776/ShowThread.aspx

NOW ONTO BUSINESS...This morning a team member asked me how I got so many sign-ups for Lotto Magic from our friends here in Adlandpro Community.  Here's what I told her:

I contact people individually here and send them personal messages, especially mention that Lotto Magic has been in business for almost 12 years and they will mail out booklets to everyone who calls the phone number.  You can also give out this link to the online booklet, tell people they can print it out and write in your ID number and join by mail.  (Mine is V5188)
http://www.flalottomagic.net/supplier/documents/14_865.pdf

Also mention that lots of members are earning $1,000 monthly by their 6th month, and $2,000 monthly by their 12th month, and $4,000 by their 18th month.  Our Lotto Magic income can double every 6 months. 

It's run by Richard Moore, he published a mail-order newspaper called Emerald Coast News for several years before starting Lotto Magic, so he knows all the business laws and also knows what works and what doesn't.  Their marketing director is Mike Caruana, he's the former vice-president of a company that trained people in over 700 different opportunities.

Many Lotto Magic members have been with it for the entire time it has been in business.  Lots of senior citizens are with it because their income from Lotto Magic surpasses their social security income, sometimes within their first 6 months of joining Lotto Magic.

HERE'S SOMETHING I JUST SUGGESTED TO LOTTO MAGIC ADMINISTRATION TODAY AND THEIR REPLY TO ME:

I wrote:
<< I had an idea about a Super Powerpak:
Hi,
I was thinking, what if you offered extra's with the Internet Marketing Powerpak if members pay for a full year, or pay more for a combination of internet/postal Powerpak?  You could offer a large supply of personalized color postcards with our http://www.lottopaysme.com/?V5188 and http://www.freelottomagic.com/?sponsor=V5188 web addresses, plus the toll-free 1877-525-6957 phone number and our ID code (mine is V5188) and a matching number of premium mailing labels. 

If people have a full year's worth of the Powerpak sites paid for, and a large supply of postcards and labels, they'll be more likely not to quit within their first few months.

I'd be willing to pay for 12 months of Powerpak service all at once, or even pay $250 if I got 12 months of the websites plus 1,200 or more personalized postcards and mailing labels.  I bet other people would, too.

What do you think? 
Thanks for reading this!
Kathleen VanBeekom
V5188 >>

OWNER OF LOTTO MAGIC, RICHARD MOORE'S QUICK REPLY:

<< Sounds like a good idea to me...  I am going to forward your email to Mike, our marketing manager.  I think he will like it too! >>

Wonderful!! This is why Lotto Magic IS and WILL BE my absolute favorite for a very long time!!  In comparison to a rude reply I got from another company I paid more to join recently when I made a good suggestion, Lotto Magic is a clear winner!!

New Reply
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: When Choosing a Business Program, the demeanor of the administration can be a real deciding factor:
4/15/2007 3:30:16 PM

Hi Kathleen,

I voted for YOU!!!!!! 

Vote For Kathleen, Just Like I Did.Don't you love all of the FREE Entertainment She  Gives Us All Year? I Love It!

Kathleen, I agree with you 100%.As you know I am with the same Co. and I was just as Shocked as You Were! I am in your corner all the way!

Thank God, I found The Company That is Perfect!

6 YR. old Fortune 500  Co. That is Destined To Be One of the Great Ones.They have the Best State of The Art Automatic Marketing and Training System On The Planet.You never have to make a phone call and they give you a 7 Day FREE TRIAL! After That All It Takes Is $10 per.Month and you are on your way to a 6 Figure Income.Some Guy's in my Upline are earning $50,000 per Mo. and More!

Go For It!

Marty Bromberg

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: When Choosing a Business Program, the demeanor of the administration can be a real deciding factor:
4/15/2007 4:13:12 PM

Hi Marty,

What shocks me most about American Bill Money, besides the administration's rude reply to a member who paid $125 to join, is that they don't collect the names and addresses of prospects who call their 800 number.  We affiliates work hard to get people to call in with our ID number, and then we get nothing in return.  ABM does NOT collect those leads so we can do follow-up.  Why would a mailing list company allow 10,000's or 100,000's of qualified prospects to slip thru their fingers?  Mailing lists are huge business, the names and addresses of people who call in, knowing that the business costs $75 to $125 before they make the call, are very valuable names to have.  Those are very qualified prospects that we could follow up with, IF we were able to get those leads, which we can't because ABM doesn't ask prospects who call to leave their contact info.  Fishy, fishy, fishy!!!  By the way, I forwarded the rude reply I got to lots of people in the mail-order industry, where anyone and everyone knows the value of names and addresses of people who are interested in opportunities.

New Reply
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/15/2007 4:30:41 PM

Hi Kathleen,

I feel terrible! I got you involved in the program.I didn't know and I am just as shoked as you are.Trust Me KATHLEEN, I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU. I apoligize,I did not know.I'm sorry. Forgive Me!

WILL EVERYONE PLEASE VOTE FOR KATHLEEN VANBEEKOM,SHE WALKS THE EXTRA MILE FOR US!LETS ALL SHOW THIS AMAZING GAL OUR APPRECIATION.

Sincerely,

Your Friend,

Marty Bromberg

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 5:59:46 PM

That's okay, Marty.

It was worth finding out that ABM isn't worth it, I care about people more than I care about the money.  In comparison, realizing that Lotto Magic goes far and above what we expect from them, I'm going to put more into my Lotto Magic business.  The money I was planning to put into ABM monthly is now going into Lotto Magic, a company where people get the leads we generated so we can follow up.  The people who are earning a great income from Lotto Magic are doing so by following their system like I did.  I know one of the huge earners from ABM had his own mailing list and a large bankroll to start with, I think he pulled in his own people to join ABM with him, not exactly following the system that the rest of us are told will work for us.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!