Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: So you think doing business by REAL MAIL is EXPENSIVE? Then do it THIS WAY: (plus 2 more friends forums)
4/5/2007 7:59:23 AM
This topic got lots of responses!  People in mail-order have lots of ways to keep their costs down and get freebies for themselves in the process.  I'll probably write more about this since everyone is interested!
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: So you think doing business by REAL MAIL is EXPENSIVE? Then do it THIS WAY: (plus 2 more friends forums)
4/5/2007 10:28:12 AM

Hi Kathleen,

I'm interested.  :)

Hope you are feeling more energized today.  We missed you yesterday.
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/5/2007 12:27:23 PM
Hi Kathleen!  :-)

Great forum thread!  Awesome advice btw! 

Working leads via "Snail mail"  is a very good way to gain leads.  I don't really advocate purchasing lists......I've had some results from this - but the results are so scattered that there was no real way to attach any kind of ststa to the expieriment.

What I have had great success with is once I get a lead.....I immediately send them a post card that pertains to my business.  Emails can get lost in cyber space.....and/or deleted......and is something that they can only look @ when they are on their pc.

A post card however, can be looked @ anytime - and it makes your opp more real if you have a professional one.  Plus, it can be seen by more people!  Their friends can see it laying on thier kitchen table......whatever!

Post Cards is a great way to go!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

New Reply
+0
4/6/2007 10:33:42 AM
Real mail is not too expensive to keep in contact with developed relationships [family, new network friends - that actually do business, ...]
New Reply
+0
Marion Kelly

268 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/6/2007 12:36:33 PM
Hello Everyone, Me too. I am interested, Kathleen. Free marketing/Advertising software + money making program Marion's homepage http://snipurl.com/uuzh
Internet marketing Helping people make money Online shopping mall At-home-businesses Making God the head of my life
New Reply
+0