Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A High School SHOP TEACHER is Getting RICH with THIS! Plus a recap of great links!!
4/4/2007 4:26:49 PM

Hi Steven,

THANKS!  Today I'm taking a little break from Whammy, I was thinking about only doing a new feature a few times a week from now on instead of every day.  Maybe I'll expand the bio info since I'd have more time to gather stuff.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A High School SHOP TEACHER is Getting RICH with THIS! Plus a recap of great links!!
4/4/2007 4:34:23 PM

Thanks, Chris!

That's exactly how I joined ABM under our Adland friend, Marty Bromberg.  I had received tons of postcards from strangers about ABM and I also heard about it from a magazine publisher but she still wasn't someone I knew on a daily basis.  Then Marty told me he had joined and would I be interested, then that same week I got 2 more postcards from strangers AND I saw a full-page magazine ad explaining the payment plan.  So I joined with Marty because we've been in communication here!  So Chris, if you join, I hope it would be with me, not a stranger who sent you a postcard!  I can send you one if you want!   ABM has been in business for over 3 years and I've called their office and spoken to a real person, twice, and I got great polite service.   When you join, you can call and request your ID number immediately so you can start advertising online THAT DAY instead of waiting for your ID number by mail.

New Reply
+0
Susan Kewin

136 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/6/2007 6:41:10 PM

HI,

I guess I never thought about the personal touch.

I wil be doing that myself.... of course I will have to work on my hand writing :)

Be Blessed,

susan

Find out what the Phamaceutical Commpanies DO NOT want you to know. GREAT Home Business Opportunity http://Mannapages.com/suek
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!