Menu

Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A High School SHOP TEACHER is Getting RICH with THIS! Plus a recap of great links!!
4/4/2007 4:06:49 PM
Hi Kathleen!

Courtesy Of SparkleTags.com 

Hey Adlanders...Do You Dig Cool Threads??
Then Get On Over To The WHAMMY...
View Some Heavy Video's...Post & Say Hello!!!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A High School SHOP TEACHER is Getting RICH with THIS! Plus a recap of great links!!
4/4/2007 4:10:40 PM

Hi Joe,

How to garden?  I thought it was just one of those things...plant something, water it, pull weeds, sit on the porch with your BB gun and shoot varmints.  Does it need to be learned?

I saw Terry and Judy today in other forums, they're always someplace around here!

P.S. Don't throw your mail away!  Mail something to those people and also type their names and addresses into your files and the date that you sent mail to them and what you sent them.  Remember, people who send you mail are INTERESTED in opportunities and they have MONEY to spend on joining things, money to spend on printing, postage, mailing lists, etc!  Those names are very VALUABLE!  ALSO look at what they sent you and see how much they spent on their current opportunity, see if it's MLM or non-MLM or whatever.  You can really do a lot of "business homework" with your incoming mail!

New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/4/2007 4:21:27 PM

Kathleen,

You are a genious of the geniouses.  Thanks!  I will keep a box handy just for that.  Brilliant!  :)   If I was your neighbor, I'd run over and give you a hug.  I have been wanting to do some direct mail, but just haven't figured out the best way.  Thanks!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/4/2007 4:22:29 PM

I had gotten a post card from someone in my mail about this company a while back. I called the # but wasn't sure wether to trust it or not. The mailing wasn't from someone i knew. I wound up just throwing it away. Reading all your posts Kathleen are definitely giving me something to think about though. Thanks for your information & opinions.

Chris

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/4/2007 4:23:53 PM

Hi Chris!  Where are you hanging out these days?  :)
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!