Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Cape St Mary's and the foggy Cape Shore, Newfoundland
5/4/2007 6:07:47 AM

Hi Ally,

If the photo's are yours, and they are not uploaded to a website or online photo gallery.....you cannot display them in ALP forums. 

Here's  how I post my pics....

1. upload photos on to AOL online galleries (you can use yahoo, or other free services like kodak) 

2. right mouse click on pic you want to post.

3. Copy the picture from online view, and paste into forum post, usng the WYSIWYG mode of ALP forum posting.

4. You should see your photo in your forum post now.   

How about next time you guys stop by for a visit.....we get a few shots of your son having a bit of fun?

I'll keep the camera handy so we can get some fishing action shots (opening day for Walleye season 2007 almost here!) or some action pics of the boys riding on the 4 wheeler.

Jason

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0
Allyson Lier

763 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Cape St Mary's and the foggy Cape Shore, Newfoundland
5/4/2007 9:14:37 AM
Thanks Jason, I'll try that with the pics but I will have to wait until I get my own computer back up and running, cross your fingers for next week. About some new pics of Adrien, that would be great! :) He's already talked about the Walleyes with his new principal! I'm just looking forward to the warmer weather, it's supposed to get up to 23 degrees on Monday, I haven't felt it that warm for over two years!!!!!! Cheers, Ally
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!