Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Why Does the DATE OF EASTER Change Every Year? Here's the Formula:
3/22/2007 7:41:04 AM

Thanks, Alicia!
My only problem with Dennis is that he overeats like all teenage boys do, and he has a girl who calls him too often.  Right now those are small problems.  Thanks for your visit and your post!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2007 7:51:11 AM

Are you kidding, Joe?

Some people don't...that's too bad!  Did you at least have colored eggs?  I'm sure you went to church!  Thanks for visiting.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2007 7:56:44 AM

Hi Ralph,

I do become dumber and dumber.  My son said his career choices are: doctor, architect, or astronomer.  I said, being a doctor takes a long time and you'll have to work constantly and you won't have much time for a social life, being an astronomer you'll be surrounded by mostly men and they'll all be very nerdy, so you should become an architect!  He rolled his eyes at my reasoning behind narrowing down his career choice.

New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2007 8:23:07 AM
Hi Kathleen,

Yes, we have the yearly contest to see who can come up with the coolest egg.  Nothing like Nick's Eggs, but wow, the kids come up with some interesting pieces of art.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of wasted eggs.  Yes, church is a must.

On to teenage boys.  My son can put away an awful amount of food.  He is so active physically, I guess he needs it.  We just have to make sure that they only have good stuff and not the junk.  Since he is home schooled, he doesn't have the girl friend calls coming in too often.  Whew!  :)

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2007 7:27:02 PM
Dennis wil probably be embarrased by strange ladies wishing him a happy birthday-but at least we can't pinch his cheeks!

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY DENNIS!!!!!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!