Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Know You're HERE...but are you THERE and THERE and THERE? Is YOUR Advertising a NON-STOP BARRAGE of MULTI-MEDIA??
3/16/2007 2:13:32 PM

Hi Jeffrey,
You could try to contact the people here who are most active in forums, without sending blatant advertising, you can put your ads on your Adlandpro webpage and also put some links on your About Me page, and then contact people individually about updates to your pages here.

Here's where you can find the active people here:

Recent forum posts: http://community.adlandpro.com/posthistory.aspx
Who is Online: http://community.adlandpro.com/WhoisOnline.aspx

New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Know You're HERE...but are you THERE and THERE and THERE? Is YOUR Advertising a NON-STOP BARRAGE of MULTI-MEDIA??
3/16/2007 2:26:17 PM
Kathleen, I thought I had this place figured out until just a moment ago.  Your post with the history link just blasted me out of the water.  A whole new world just opened up for me.  I have always tried to catch the little boxes popping up with the topic.... You can imagine missing one that had a catchy sentence and not being able to click on it.  Lost forever, or so I thought.  Thanks for sharing that link!  You must have got a degree at ALPU.  :)
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2007 3:16:09 PM

Hi Joe,

Occasionally I ask Bogdan a question sometimes when I'm totally clueless and then I bookmark the links he sends me.  I don't like being clueless more than a few times a year.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2007 7:51:53 PM
Hi Susan, Rudy, Jeffrey, Chris, and Joe!

To thank all of you for visiting and posting a reply, you can pick up a free trial download of Type-It-In at http://www.wavget.com you can set this up to type in your ads for you into online ad-posting areas.  I'm not an affiliate of the site but I've been using it for a couple of years and it really saves time and effort!
New Reply
+0
Dona Dry

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/16/2007 10:32:31 PM

Kathleen,

Your article was very interesting and has a lot of truth in what you say.  When you are in business you should advertise in every way you can, you want to get your name out in the public's eyes.  You want to make your business opportunity exciting and rewarding for anyone that joins on.  I have some ideas of how I want to advertise my Lotto magic business.  It's a great company and I find it to be very group minded in their carring about their members and giving them good deals.  They always have the member in mind when they are offering something new.  I think Lotto Magic is a fantastic company and one that wants you to suceed.

Dona Dry

Dona M. Dry
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!