New Reply
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: If you’re not a risk taker...
3/7/2007 11:32:34 AM

Hi all

Risk takers are usually people who are not afraid of failure and eventual success. Most entrepreneurs have fallen into this category more than once. They've failed but not given up, continued to try, failed, tried and have had some form of success. Never give up a dream just because you've failed a few times.  Go at it and you will get some success out of it. Desire and motivation have shown to be a part of successful folks.

JR

New Reply
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2007 11:44:07 AM

Hi Bogdan,

I see a "risk" taker as someone who doesn't consider the word as part of the dictionary.  Instead they view what some of us consider a "risk" as a challenge and if they don't succeed they view that as a lesson!  I happen to agree wholeheartedly with your quote.  If you aren't willing to take the risk or accept the challenge, then you shouldn't go into business at all.

Thanks and God Bless!

Judy

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2007 11:45:43 AM

Hi Bogdan,

McDonalds and most other hugely successful ideas come from the basics of "giving people what they want" in a more convenient and large quantity way.  Even though it sounds like a simple idea, it takes LOTS of work to give people what they want in a better way than anyone else does.

New Reply
+0
3/7/2007 1:24:18 PM

HI Bogdan,

What a great quote today, one that everyone really needs to read and understand completely! I think I would have rephrased this a little differently myself though because I tell people all the time that they are no guarantees in this life! The only guarantee that God gives us for certain is that one day we will die!

Unfortunately, whenever we do anything in this life, whether it be to get married, or to have children, or to start a business...there's no guarantee that it will be successful! We have to take risks all the time in life, and if we don't we will never have anything or get anywhere!

We all go into marriage hoping that it will last forever, but in this day and age there's only a 50% chance of that marriage staying together. I do believe though that the odds on things can be much higher if people would remember God and have faith in Him and each other!

But as I said...life is all about taking risks! Thanks so much for sharing this quote with all of us today!

God Bless You and have a Great Week!

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!