Menu

Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What happens when a red-haired mermaid touches a unicorn's horn??
3/9/2007 11:34:27 PM

The feet of course, Joe ... what do ya think, Kathleen?

The forum you're thinking of Joe was the "Would You Hire You" ... took me a minute, but I remembered.  Haven't totally lost my memory yet ... that's a good thing! 

Good heavens, Joe how did you find time to clean your clutter with all those wonderful congratulations?  That definitely deserves another ... Congratulations!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2007 11:32:30 AM

Hi Joe and Terry!  Where's Judy lately?

I didn't forget about you guys, I read all the responses...sometimes I'm just befuddled by what people like!  Sometimes I post stuff that I like and no one shows up, and then I post something I think is goofy and the world breaks the door down!  I have a new thought for today...I bet people show up for it, it's about life, not really, it's about trash cans.  That IS part of life, isn't it?

New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2007 6:01:10 PM
Hey Gang!  First, thank you for all the wonderful things you said over in the "other" forum.  :)   If you haven't been there yet, I'm confused.  Okay, I'm confused even if you have been there, but that is not the point.  Isn't it?  Now I don't know if I loosed it or losed it.  :)

Terry, I try to find the time for my friends.  Especially the ones that post such awesome graphics!!!!!  :)   Kathleen, it befuddles me too.  Befuddled is one of those words that once you use it, you become it for sure. 

I haven't seen Judy much lately.  I see that there was some commotion over at "another" forum ya'll wrote about.  I'm glad no one got their feelings hurt.  It doesn't matter.  I have taught my kids to ask themselves this when they are being confronted by someone, "Is it better to be right or happy?".  It helps them get through silly situations!

Okay, now I have to go!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2007 7:36:15 PM

Hi Gang! 

Its great to get together again ... Judy's been busy ... we've managed to exchange a couple of notes.  

Occasionally we meet and create a little commotion ... we both agree that we're a little "quacked!"

Joe, what a wonderful way to teach your kids ... you are obviously a wonderful role model and I a great dad.

Kathleen there is no predicting what people will like or be drawn to ... something like a box of chocolates ... you never know what you're gonna get!

Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2007 7:48:50 PM

Hi Terry,

Forrest Gump is one of my favorite movies!  Speaking of music...LOL...I have the Forrest Gump soundtrack, 2 CD's of great oldies!  I should do a feature of some of those in my Whammy forum!  Thanks for the idea!  "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get until you bite into it."  Is that what he said?  Something like that.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!