Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: MAN + WOMAN = WHAT? Obviously LOTS of Different Answers!!
2/24/2007 8:32:53 AM

Hi Terry,

You're right about that!  My sisters have been overweight for years, they are my main role-models NOT to get that way!  I wish I had cowboys!  What we have here in Michigan are obsessed northern redneck hunters who's main interests are their camoflage-painted pickup trucks, the length of their beards, and the loyalty of their dogs who always get to ride in the front seat.  BUT I don't have one of those...I have a TV addict instead!  <sigh!>

New Reply
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2007 9:20:15 PM

Hello Kathleen,

When anyone in the family gets a "little" overweight we all blame it on the Harris genes.  That's my Mom's side of the family and we have our share of heavy weights.

Speaking of genes ... I have some great ones my daughter & grandson inherited from me ... the hiccups ... the 3 of us get the deep ones that hurt if you have them long enough ... ugh!

When my grandson was about 5 or so, he had them pretty bad one day and his Mom said to him that they were in his genes.  He felt around his pants, then said indignantly, "They're not in my jeans!"

Sincerely,

Terry

PS  Did you see Joe at the "Making A Difference" Forum, today?  Poor guy was sniffing after I hurt his feelings ...

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2007 11:01:52 AM
I was wondering where you all went.  I have been so busy over there at the StarLight convention that Marilyn did for me.  What great fun it has been. Thank you Terry for the nice things you said of me. 

MAN + WOMAN = ?      (This is my wife's favorite)
----------

A Perfect Couple

Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was, of course, perfect. One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple were driving their perfect car (a Grand Caravan) along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help. There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle. Soon they were driving along delivering the toys.

Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident. Only one of them survived the accident. Who was the survivor?

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2007 11:07:35 AM

The perfect woman survived. She's the only one who really existed in the first place. Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man.

****Women, stop reading here, do not read the next post...this is the end of the joke.****

(Men ONLY, you should read the next post)

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2007 11:08:50 AM

!!!!!!FOR THE MEN ONLY!!!!!

So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the perfect woman must have been driving. This explains why there was a car accident.

By the way, if you're a woman and you're reading this, this illustrates another point: women never listen either.

---

:)
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!