Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Rick Smith

162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Share Your Business Here
7/28/2008 8:44:40 PM

Start Your Own Online Business by Making Your Travel Business work for you 24/7 even as you sleep, and Take Paycations vs. Vacations……

·         Your Question to Me: How can I begin earning Commissions and bonuses and build a long term Residual Income with www.prosourcingplus.com ?

·         My Answer To You:

o        You Can Start by becoming a RTA (Referring Travel Affiliate) and a Biz Rep for just $449.95 One Time investment and $49.95* a month...

And Here’s What You Get:

·         Personal Website with State of the Art Booking Engines with access to:

o        Vacation Packages & Deals, Cruises, Hotel, Car Rental, Flowers, Concert & Sporting Event Tickets and more
All Major Tour Operators and Most Cruise Line

o        To sample your future Travel Biz Site, visit my travel booking site: www.yesyoucantravel.ca

·         Back Office Access to all Transaction for both Travel Biz and Travel Network Biz with reporting tools and commissions etc tracking

·         Opportunity with assistance to build a network of BIZ reps

·         *Opportunity to sell a minimum of 6 Travel stores and be Reimbursed Your $49.95/mth Operating Cost

·         60% Commissions Earned on Website Bookings

·         Travel as an Insider at Insider Prices

·         Participate in discounted familiarization (FAM) trips;

·         Income from Travel Store Sales and Milestone Bonuses on Volume Sold

PLUS -> special company trips all the time..
If you are ready to join, simply visit my website at:
www.prosourcingplustravel.com and view the Company’s Presentation Video and JOIN Today to Build Your Tomorrow

For additional Information please contact

Sedrick Smith

sedricksmith@rogers.com

Let me know Your Thoughts of ProSourcingPlus Thank You www.prosourcingplus.com
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Share Your Business Here
7/28/2008 9:24:44 PM

I also have a special invitation here for all that may be interested. I am making money hand over fist with this. This is by invitation only and since you are all my new friends, I want to offer this to all of you.

I know that most of us here Has Tried Everything?

AND THAT WE ALL HAVE THE DESIRE FOR A BETTER LIFESTYLE?

Do you ever wish that you had some friends that would just help you out?....And then when those friends reached out to help you...would you be willing to help someone else?

YOU HAVE JUST FOUND THOSE FRIENDS!!!

We are a team of people that are willing to help you. All we ask in return is that you HELP US help someone else that needs a friend.

TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE LIVES!!!

We would like to invite you to join our team. We are people helping people. Our team is growing stronger every day! We have just found a way to help each other bless people's lives in a matter of days.

DON'T STRUGGLE ALONE...JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!!

Go to:
http://www.G1G4Lite.net

PLEASE mention my ID 263876...for information on this program!

Beverly Kersey
+0
Make $120 Dollars Per Hour Playing Video Games.
7/30/2008 2:03:31 PM

As a Video Game Tester You Will:

Get to Play Video Games 
Get Paid to Play Video Games 
Get Paid to Play Unreleased Games before anyone else 
Get Free copies of Video Games 
Get access to cheat codes, level secrets, and other "bugs" that only    game testers know about.  
Get real-world experience working with company departments and learn about the development, marketing, manufacturing, customer service, and testing phases of each game.

Visit us at: 
http://offto.net/gametester

+0
Health and Wealth....Great Biz Opp
8/3/2008 2:45:48 PM

TriVita’s Wellness Community started eight years ago with Michael Ellison, whose heart burned with a flame of passion to help others experience greater health.

Today that community has grown into an international community of people pursuing health and purpose. The TriVita’s community has grown into a large membership base supported by dedicated employees, health professionals, a medical advisory board, leading medical institutions, major universities and research laboratories all working together to support greater wellness for those who desire it.

After recovering from his own health crisis over ten years ago, TriVita CEO and Founder Michael Ellison committed himself and his energy to building a company and wellness community that supports the mission and pursuit of a healthy lifestyle. A community where vitality, energy, healthy emotions and a relationship with God are the foundational stones of the lives of its Members.

COMMUNITY SUPPORT GUIDE

MEDICAL ADVISORY BOARD
Medical experts have joined with TriVita to give guidance to the health information given to our Members and to share the latest research in medical and nutritional science.

MEDICAL INSTITUTIONS
TriVita has established relationships with prestigious medical institutions to provide research support to the products and claims of the wellness products offered to its Members.

MAJOR UNIVERSITIES
Arizona State University manages the research projects ensuring the methodologies used are acceptable for review in the scientifc world. ASU enlists researchers in renowned universities and medical institutions to conduct controlled product studies.

RESEARCH LABORATORIES
TriVita tests raw ingredients for their purity as well as finished goods for ingredient and labeling consistency.

DEDICATED EMPLOYEES
Everyone employed at TriVita has joined in purpose to support the wellness pursuit of our Members, as well as to support the referring opportunities of our part-time or full-time business programs.

COMMUNITY NEWS AND PRODUCT LISTINGS

VITAJOURNAL
This monthly informational magazine is filled with the latest articles about scientific discovery, healthy lifestyle choices, nutrition and much more. It is free of charge to active TriVita Members.

CATALOG
Offering the latest natural solutions to lifestyle related challenges. Pearls of wisdom
and understanding on nutrient supplementation are offered in each catalog.

WEB
For more extensive coverage of TriVita’s products and health information go to trivita.com. Members have the latest information at their fingertips to achieve greater health and wellness.

RISING STAR
A monthly publication for our Business Affiliates, recognizing their achievements. You will read inspiring stories of the pursuit of wealth and wellness for the important and meaningful purposes in their lives.

TriVita’s Wellness Community is part of our ongoing mission to empower anyone who wants to live a life of joyful, vibrant good health and pursue meaningful purpose.” Michael R. Ellison

+0
Health and Wealth....Biz Opp
8/3/2008 2:48:07 PM

TriVita’s Wellness Community started eight years ago with Michael Ellison, whose heart burned with a flame of passion to help others experience greater health.

Today that community has grown into an international community of people pursuing health and purpose. The TriVita’s community has grown into a large membership base supported by dedicated employees, health professionals, a medical advisory board, leading medical institutions, major universities and research laboratories all working together to support greater wellness for those who desire it.

After recovering from his own health crisis over ten years ago, TriVita CEO and Founder Michael Ellison committed himself and his energy to building a company and wellness community that supports the mission and pursuit of a healthy lifestyle. A community where vitality, energy, healthy emotions and a relationship with God are the foundational stones of the lives of its Members.

COMMUNITY SUPPORT GUIDE

MEDICAL ADVISORY BOARD
Medical experts have joined with TriVita to give guidance to the health information given to our Members and to share the latest research in medical and nutritional science.

MEDICAL INSTITUTIONS
TriVita has established relationships with prestigious medical institutions to provide research support to the products and claims of the wellness products offered to its Members.

MAJOR UNIVERSITIES
Arizona State University manages the research projects ensuring the methodologies used are acceptable for review in the scientifc world. ASU enlists researchers in renowned universities and medical institutions to conduct controlled product studies.

RESEARCH LABORATORIES
TriVita tests raw ingredients for their purity as well as finished goods for ingredient and labeling consistency.

DEDICATED EMPLOYEES
Everyone employed at TriVita has joined in purpose to support the wellness pursuit of our Members, as well as to support the referring opportunities of our part-time or full-time business programs.

COMMUNITY NEWS AND PRODUCT LISTINGS

VITAJOURNAL
This monthly informational magazine is filled with the latest articles about scientific discovery, healthy lifestyle choices, nutrition and much more. It is free of charge to active TriVita Members.

CATALOG
Offering the latest natural solutions to lifestyle related challenges. Pearls of wisdom
and understanding on nutrient supplementation are offered in each catalog.

WEB
For more extensive coverage of TriVita’s products and health information go to trivita.com. Members have the latest information at their fingertips to achieve greater health and wellness.

RISING STAR
A monthly publication for our Business Affiliates, recognizing their achievements. You will read inspiring stories of the pursuit of wealth and wellness for the important and meaningful purposes in their lives.

TriVita’s Wellness Community is part of our ongoing mission to empower anyone who wants to live a life of joyful, vibrant good health and pursue meaningful purpose.” Michael R. Ellison

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!