Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
6/15/2008 5:22:14 PM
Hello Everyone,
I know I don't post in here much, but  I do keep up with what is going on .. ! It is good to see this forum active again.

We should be praying whether there are request or not .. it cost us nothing to send out a quick prayer each day for those we care about.

1Th 5:17  Be constantly praying!

I did put the email reminder on so I can now get updates ..

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/17/2008 12:41:22 PM
Dear Carla, prayer partners, & friends,

Photobucket

Blessings

Pauline R
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2008 3:40:04 AM

Hi Everyone,

This is such a great forum and you are all doing a great job on keeping it up.  I loved going through all the previous post and would like to add the following prayer for all.

christian_4.gif picture by jeana900

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
6/30/2008 9:01:28 PM

Hi, Carla!

I have come to put up a Prayer Request for myself. I am not doing well at all and getting worse. I am having a lot of Problems with my Gall Bladder, which the Surgeon at the IU Hospital said that with all my Health Problems I am a High Risk Patient and it would be very dangerous for me to have a Major Surgery done at this time. The Gall Bladder is not functioning properly and is effecting my Liver. The Blood Work results on my Liver were not good. My Liver Count is 200 and the Normal is 130. I have had Blood Tests for Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C and we do not know the Results on that as yet.The Doctor at the IU Hospital, the one I'm seeing about my Liver, will be sending me to a Spine Surgeon to check out the condition of Spine, Lower Back and Hips where my I have Degeneration. My Family Doctor is sending me to an Orthopedic Surgeon for both my Legs and Knees. I can't even walk and put pressure on my Right Leg anymore. The Tibia, right below the Knee is in Severe Pain and a lot of times, when I try to walk, it will fall from underneath me. I sure do need all your Prayers!!!!!! I Love All Of You and God Bless All Of You!!!!

Love,

Shirley Ruth Caron

http://childabuseandneglect.tripod.com  

+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/1/2008 12:02:59 AM
Dear Shirley,

I want you to know that I have you in my prayers.  I am also going to share your information with a dear friend of mine Hazel McNew who has had simular problems in the past.  She is also a person of faith and I am sure that she will pray for you as well.

I always enjoy your posts here on ALP.  May you have the improved health as you are a blessing to the rest of us.

Warm regards,

Ken Wolff
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!