Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
4/29/2007 10:19:45 AM

I have a request.We as believers are called to fulfill our mission.We are called to keep His sabbath on a weekly basis.Let us obey the Torah and see that Yeshua came to fulfill what the law and the prophets had forecast Him to do.

Let us pray for these things specifically!

In the name of Messiah,

Mattias.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
4/30/2007 3:15:57 PM
HELLO FRIENDS,
Thanks for your post, Mattias :)
Also, I wanted you all to say a special prayer for Lisa and her family PLEASE :)
They are going through financial difficulties and her daughter Tiffany sprained her ankle. Lisa has faith that God will provide but going through the trials is not easy. I am praying that the Lord will send His  Spirit to guide and comfort her.
Alot of adlandpro members are going through difficulties financially and physically so I am asking God to intervene in their lives and manifest his salvation and healing also supernatural joy. Thanks everyone for your agreement in Jesus' name:)
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
5/1/2007 2:27:26 PM

Dearest Friends,

Pauline Raina is leaving tomorrow to go by train to her conference and will be gone for a week so please pray for her. She will be greatly missed by us all. GOD SPEED PAULINE AND RYAN :).

Also Natayla needs prayer because she is getting used to her job now and its pretty stressful. I am believing God will strengthen and guide her.

God bless you all!

Luv,

Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/3/2007 3:45:46 PM

Please let us add to Prayer, Mike Bumbalough's Sister,, Susan. She was recently diagnosed with Breat Cancer and is in process of Chemo right now, prior to surgery. Thank you everyone.

Susan was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and has received two chemo treatments to date with one more scheduled prior to surgery. Keep her in your prayers as you pray for others on your prayer list.

I ask God to bless all of the readers of this forum and to address every individual battle that you are engaged in.

Blessings,

Mike

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2007 7:21:43 AM

HELLO SHARON,

Thanks for letting us know about this!