Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
4/23/2007 11:56:55 PM
Hi Carla, and all my prayer partners, it was refreshing to meet with you all again. Ryan n myself were so very blessed, thank you for your continued prayers, all those needing prayers are on my prayer list and  are being lifted up  daily.
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THRU CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME !!!

Blessings always

Pauline R

"He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust." psalm 91:2

ADLAND PRAYER CELL
BIZZYBLOGZ
WEALTHSOLUTIONS
AD$URF ALL$TAR TEAM

+0
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
4/25/2007 8:19:36 AM

Grace and peace be multiplied to you from our Father in Heaven and His Son,

Our Lord Jesus Christ. What a tremendous blessing indeed to have a place of blessing and refreshing here at AdlandPro.

I pray that Our Father will bless you financially more and more so that you can enjoy more and more intimate time with Him.

We cast ALL of our cares upon Him, for He cares for you.

What kind of Love He has given to us, that HE Himself would call us His children.

And lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end.

For the law of the Spirit of Life and Peace (In Christ Jesus) has set us free from the law of sin and death.

Don't think that it is something strange happening to you, concerning the fiery trial to test your faith.

Everything works together for the good to those who love God and ARE called

according to His purpose.

It is His good pleasure to give His children the kingdom.

If you are willing and obedient, then you will have the world's finest.

Be content in no matter what financial state you're in presently.

May the God of Peace Himself guard and keep your heart and mind in Christ Jesus and crush satan beneath your feet.

The word of God is alive and sharp and powerful, more so than any trick or threat the enemy could bring. The light of the truth of the power of Christ Jesus

enlighten my eyes to see the preciousness of His blood accepted on the altar

in The Most Holy place once in eternity for all in eternity who will believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, confessing Him with the mouth and believing in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you are saved.

Our Father in Heaven knows how to take care of His children more than anyone merely on earth could... Let us with thanksgiving and fervent, earnest expectancy ask Him for His precious gift of promise even the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus Christ who is alive at His right hand and seated with Him in His throne of Grace and All Power and All authority both in this world and in the world to come without end.

May the Lord bless you and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you and prosper you in all your ways. May He give you a new song of His Holy Spirit to praise Him with and as you do may it bring pleasure to His heart and glory to His name. Amen and It is in the name of Jesus.

Making $1,000.00 a week is easy when you know how. Go to http://www.paypalprofitsprogram.com and sign up to join us now!
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2007 2:48:40 PM
Hello Brother,
To that I say amen and amen :)
God bless!
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2007 9:18:20 PM
Dear Carla, and all my prayercell partners,

I wont be online much as I will be going to attend a Greater Grace Conference in another state, and then will be going to Chennai  to sort out things to help me make the final move there. Request for prayer for all to go smoothly, as finding a suitable house in the area I wanted has proved to be very challenging, But God goes before us, and in HIS time, I know it will all BE GOOD !!! Thank you all for your continued support and prayers...will be doing the same for you all. luv u all much n more...always remember, 'those that pray together, stay together!  '

Blessings to one n all

Pauline R

INTEGRITY IS THE MOST DESIRED, DEMANDED, AND RESPECTED QUALITY OF LEADERSHIP

ADLAND PRAYER CELL
BIZZYBLOGZ
WEALTHSOLUTIONS
AD$URF ALL$TAR TEAM

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2007 10:22:45 PM
Hello to all of our Adland Prayer Warriors:

One of our Adland member's 19 year old son Adam has cancer.  Joe Ezell has put out a request for prayers and cards.  The information is at the following link:

Joe Ezell's Post

Thank you,
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!