Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
3/11/2007 6:59:14 PM

Hello Carla, Prayer Cell fellows! Hello Mattias, Louis and Sonia!

It’s nice to see that more people express their prayer requests and more people want to join us!

Mattias, I have a video about one town in Latin America that was terrorized by gangs, life was very dangerous for its dwellers, as they could become crime victims any minute. One priest decided to gather people for prayers and ask God to change their life. People got together in stadiums, many of them could not get in there, as there was not enough room. They prayed outside the stadium showing their faith. God heard their prayers and got it done! The fight was not easy for people, the priest was killed, but everything is possible with our almighty Lord! Now this town is safe.

We will say our prayers about your town, we are happy to do that. And you can join us!

Sonia, it’s sad that your sister Mavis has cancer. Currently, you have many problems with health condition of your loved ones. You have problems also. We will pray about all of you. You should not think that you asked too much. It’s never too much for our God. We are happy to serve God this way. We should bear one another’s troubles, Bible teaches us to do so. I remember you joined our group, we will be happy to see you again.

“Then He healed many who were sick with various diseases…” Mark 1:34

People brought to Him all that were diseased Math 8:16
www.biblepicturegallery.com

God bless you all!

Natalya
                 http://www.workathomeinyourunderwear.com/low_bandwidth1.html
          Best Business Opportunity
                 www.newwealthways.net/covina

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2007 10:14:19 PM
Hello Again Friends,
It's good to see more people joining us and we are growing... like the New Testament Church, people are added daily.
Thanks for posting that reply to everyone, Natalya, it was really encouraging!
Please let me know when you all would like to meet, we can have more than one meeting to accomadate as many as possible.
Thanks and God bless you all :)
Carla 8)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2007 12:17:53 AM
Hi Carla, Natalya, and all my prayer partners,
Ive put Mattais on my prayer list, and also Sonia, and others, and believe that their miracle is on its way :-)  !!! I also welcome Louise to our group, we are edified, when someone comes forward to support us in prayer, the more prayers go up the more blessings come down !!! Thank you for praying for my son Bobby who had his exams last week and he msgd me to say he scored 86.5 %  but would better it next term !! that was an answer to prayers as he had joind college 2 months late, so u can see  why this is good news to me, and I share it here as a testimony of what prayers can do !!!

luv you all have a blessed day/nite !!

Pauline R

+0
Louis Pominville

257 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/12/2007 5:46:01 PM

Good morning Carla and brothers and sisters in Christ,

Today, I am asking for all of you to remember my family and I as we celebrate the 3rd anniversary of our oldest son 's joining our Father in heaven; Stéphane was an incredible being and brought so much to the people around him; I miss him terribly, but I rejoice as I know he is where Jesus has promised us.

Also, one of my friend, Lily is going through a very rough time in her life, problems with addiction and self destruction; let's unite in prayers that our good Lord will send His spirit on her and touch her in whatever way He sees fit.

I pray in union with all of you, with all of the saints, and all the ones who have died believing in the Lord. Amen

God bless you all, and touch you individually according to His will,

louis

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
3/12/2007 5:58:01 PM
HELLO FRIENDS,
We'll meet in the conference room on Tuesday evening, 8  PM EST;we are an hour ahead of what we were last week if that makes any difference to anyone in another country.
We went to Daylight Savings Time!
God bless you all!
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0