Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
3/10/2007 3:12:14 PM
AMEN, SISTER  Pauline!!
PS 91 says He that dwells in the secret place of the most high will abide under the shadow of the Almighty.. I will say of the Lord HE is my refuge, my fortress, my God in Him will I trust!
Dear  Lord, I ask you to please send your angels around my friend Mattias to protect him,,, in Jesus's name! AMEN!!
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Louis Pominville

257 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/10/2007 3:52:44 PM

Hi Carla, and praise our Good Lord,

Please add me to your group: I will be united with you in all prayers requests.

Louis

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2007 4:25:06 PM
 Hello Louis,
Thanks so much, I sure will! I will send you the Hotconference link also..
I received a request from Scott Gallagher,,
please pray for my friend Dorothy LaFranco and my sisterinlaw Debra Turkinton both have MS and have taken a turn for the worse.  They both need prayers.

God bless you all :)
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
3/11/2007 11:12:04 AM

Yes, in the name of Jesus!

I have included you in my Skypelist now.

Peace,

Mattias.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Sonia Lawrence

231 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/11/2007 11:29:20 AM

I would like the team to pray for my sister Mavis who is battling cancer (lost one sister already two months ago from cancer), my mom Viola who fell and hurt her left shoulder and is having severe pain.  She will be 82 this month so there is not much the doctors can do except physical therapy and pain medication, which is not working too well.  Also, another sister Hyacinth who while in England for my sister’s funeral ate something which poisoned her system.  She was hospitalized and released and even though weeks have passed her skin keeps breaking out and she is still suffering.  Last but not least, I am requesting prayer for myself.  I have mixed connective tissue disorder, which carries a lot of aches and pains.  Most times, thank God, it is dormant but for the past few weeks I’ve been having headaches and pain in my shoulders and hands.  I realize this is quite a bit but I believe in the power of prayer and know that where two or three are gathered together in His name, He is in the midst to bless and do exceedingly and abundantly, above all we could ever hope for.

His word declares that ‘by His stripes we are healed’ and that ‘He would that we prosper and be in good health.’  And that is what my family and I are claiming now.  Thanks so much and God bless.

Sonia

NB:  I have downloaded the conference room and hope I make it for the next meeting.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!