Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
1/17/2009 1:18:38 PM
We know when we pray, Father in heaven, that we can´t have anything against others when we pray, then you wouldn´t hear us.

I pray for Bill here.I wish that he will be touched by your healing power Father.

You are a good God and you hear our prayers.
Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2009 10:11:55 PM

HI FRIENDS,
Thanks so much for the reports and prayers, you are all a blessing !!
Congrats again to Pauline and may your light shine here and around the world in Jesus' name.
God bless you all !
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2009 8:50:12 PM

HI ALL,
Keep me in your prayers since I am going through fighting a bad cold now. ... thanks and God bless . I will be back on line soon more.
Take care,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/20/2009 9:04:25 PM

Hi Carla,

I hope you are feeling better now. I keep you in my prayers.

Get well soon.

God bless you,

Natalya

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/21/2009 2:07:34 PM

Natalya,        I know you were amazed by that day you described a few posts back!  Amazing how God would care to "know" about such details of our life and care to seemingly set so many stages fit just for us.   But I do believe that if you believe he is with you, the simple believing makes it so; God doesn't disappoint children who trust in him.  Simple faith, that comes from simple trust, that comes from Love, not that we loved him, but that he loved us!   Sometimes I think, He's done too much for me already!  Like on days like you had. But that can't be true when we perceive how he is "Love" itself, and Eternal love at that, meaning there is no end to how he loves us, how much he will love us, and how much his Love with do for us.

What can we do in return?  You said the right words......

Gratitude!

It has been said that "Gratitude" is what keeps us connected to God, and I do really believe so.  He doesn't really want great feats from us like he so easily performs, but like a Father, just for us to Love, Respect, & Be thankful for him.  He's so much of a Father!

Enjoyed your good testimony,

Kim S

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!