Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 80th Person Of The Week (POTW) Forum!!!
2/10/2007 2:57:23 PM
Hello Thomas!
My special friend. Its been a long time coming But well deserved

All The Best

+0
June Craig

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/11/2007 2:09:43 AM
Thank You John, for all the hard work you do to make this the Family
Community it is.

Congratulations Thomas,

You are a True  inspiration to us ALL.

I am so happy to be invited to be your Friend. Thank You!

Enjoy your week , KING THOMAS!!

GOD'S BLESSINGS!!!!

June

+0
2/11/2007 11:18:41 AM

My Beloved and Respected Brother John.....!

Thank you for your invitation.

"Congratulations".......My Friend Thomas and thanking you for sharing your story.

Enjoy the 'Lime-Light'.

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers.....!

Your Ever Loving Friend,

Mohamed Gani.

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2007 12:28:17 PM

Thank you Mohamed for your greetings~! I am very please to see you have been part of Johns children now at Adland ha ha ha. Joking of course but many thanks are needed for my friend here at Adland! I give a heartfelt warm thank you for Dee Hudson for being one of the first friends here who have helped in a big way for me to do the things i do, thanks for the advice and comforts of being an online marketeer DEE , you are truly a remarkable blessing. I have said my thanks in a previous post here but i continue to give thanks where it is needed and for me that thanks goes to Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Forever' i will always be in depted for his life that he gave for us who believe in his word.   Too many people to thank but i would like to give thanx to a special person or persons such as ( Jewels) (LaNell) (Kathy H.) (Carla B.) and most of all some real terrific friends of mine and one of em is a Disciple like me (John Boyed) thank you dear brother for helping me walk with Christ and now working together, its just another blessing...Thank you! Love you Lots..  and to (Eunice Lloyd-Holmes) my days are less stressful because your sweet warm comforts, trying to give as much advice to me in being focus on the work i do is just another blessing, i thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your all in my heart everyone who has posted this past week. God bless you all and thank you.  NEXT

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2007 12:29:07 PM

Thank you Mohamed for your greetings~! I am very please to see you have been part of Johns children now at Adland ha ha ha. Joking of course but many thanks are needed for my friend here at Adland! I give a heartfelt warm thank you for Dee Hudson for being one of the first friends here who have helped in a big way for me to do the things i do, thanks for the advice and comforts of being an online marketeer DEE , you are truly a remarkable blessing. I have said my thanks in a previous post here but i continue to give thanks where it is needed and for me that thanks goes to Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Forever' i will always be in depted for his life that he gave for us who believe in his word.   Too many people to thank but i would like to give thanx to a special person or persons such as ( Jewels) (LaNell) (Kathy H.) (Carla B.) and most of all some real terrific friends of mine and one of em is a Disciple like me (John Boyed) thank you dear brother for helping me walk with Christ and now working together, its just another blessing...Thank you! Love you Lots..  and to (Eunice Lloyd-Holmes) my days are less stressful because your sweet warm comforts, trying to give as much advice to me in being focus on the work i do is just another blessing, i thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your all in my heart everyone who has posted this past week. God bless you all and thank you.  NEXT

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!