Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 80th Person Of The Week (POTW) Forum!!!
2/6/2007 3:04:02 PM
Hello Thomas,
Here's another song from 1966.... enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO0gSJGJ7Fs 
Sincerely,
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 3:18:36 PM
Hi John,

Thomas, it is so good to see you featured here as this weeks POTW.

You have fought some amazing demons to get where you are today and I see you putting a great deal back into the Community - maybe more than those who haven't suffered.

So      CONGRATULATIONS!   my friend and welcome to the happy band of previous winners of The Award That Gives You That Warm Fuzzy Feeling!

Saludos
Jenny

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 5:22:25 PM
Hi Tom

Congratulations on POTW
I will be talking to you in the near future.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2007 4:27:30 AM

Thank you John for a special forum  :-)

Thomas, I am so proud to be your friend........what an absolutely beautiful story.......it touched my heart and soul!

I love your special sentence, "I hope my life can effect others to encourage them that when all else fails that God will never give up on them."

May your week as POTW touch the hearts of many Adlanders, and I pray they will read your awesome story!

I give you permissions to take the week of an just ENJOY!  LOL

Bless you,  Jill

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2007 11:43:45 AM

Wow' So many loved ones who have replied, how do i count the waves? oh' i'll just look out my window Lol. The Perpose of POTW is to recognize the best in people at our community has to offer, to make a statement of how proud to be here, and to acknowledge the love of what a great online Family is. John S. my brother you have been a good friend from the beginning and im proud to call you my brother, to everyone who wrote a reply, remark and a thank you, I THANK YOU your support is overwhelming, God takes care of those whom he loves! and he loves you all. LaNell, Carla B.,Linda, Marilyn M. John M. Kathy H. Aaron love you Buddy -always. To Joe my water boy Downing, to Jewels you make my days brighter with every email, to Eunice love you girl, Jill, Oh my Lord so many, the Blog guy, Both Bogdan's i wouldnt have made it without you guys! Praise the Lord. thank you. To Luella and Dee, what great comfort you guys are, thank you, man i have well over 700 friends and counting, Oh to Paulina, how could i ever forget you, your an ensperation to me too! God bless you, i have a long list and  i would also like to say to the new Adlanders here that we here really enjoy your feedback and your stay with us very much! Well the week aint over yet so i have a feeling i'll be back! Thanks John S. for keeping me posted, i have been a busy guy. Till next Post!  Love you all.

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!