Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Sue
Sue Ouimet

34 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Is GDI saturated?
1/15/2007 10:34:32 PM
Despite working very very hard at advertising I have had no results getting a downline in GDI.

I don't want to give up, but I am becoming discouraged.  I am advertising here on AdLandPro, I am advertising on TrafficSwarm and TopSurfer, I have a membership in the VortexMarketingGroup. Am in Hits2U and Lucky List.

If anyone has any more ideas, other than the usual giving out cards, etc., please let me know.

Perhaps I am 'barking up the wrong tree' somehow.

Please visit my site and tell me what you think.

Sue O.

http://www.islandspirit.ws
+0
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Is GDI saturated?
2/21/2007 5:15:29 AM

Hi Sue,

I have been in GDI nearly a year now and I don't have a very large downline either - I just spoke to a couple of my friends and told them about how they can easily build a website for their various interests (clubs and their own WAH opportunities).  That gave me enough (from their small efforts too) to pay for my own monthly fee in GDI.  I really don't advertise it much at the moment as I am concentrating on other things right now.

However, I did think of approaching small businesses in my area (with the DVD) and offering to set up a website for them if they had no computer experience and/or time to do so themselves (doing this service for them for FREE initially) as I think small businesses (local plumbers, hairdressers for example) don't have the resources and a lot of the time knowledge to set up their own website and are missing out on potential customers in the fast growing internet world.

So how about trying some offline marketing like that, just go through your local phone book and look for small businesses.

I know that is not very helpful but I would say, do not give up I do believe GDI is around for a long time but unless you have massive advertising resources available to you, then it will take time to build.

Health and Prosperity to you.

Sue in the UK

+0
Gary Pugsley

178 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Is GDI saturated?/ Program Signups
9/26/2008 10:02:47 AM

Dear Sue,

Promoting or generating signups to any business can be very discouraging. Many of the traffic generating techniques generate hits but do not generate signups. Folks using these traffic exchanges already have a program to promote so they rarely signup for someone elses program. 

Give away something to help them with their promotions such as the 3 free viral websites below and at the same time advertise your business.

You also need a business plan and a system that is already proven to work. Various tools such as an autoresponders will dramaticlly increase your chances of success. You surely could use a group of like minded networkers like yourself who are already successful and willing to help you personally and you should be able to start doing this all for free. There is  such a system, take a close look at this free website  that you can use right away and sign up.  

P:S: We have had to learn all this the hard way also. GDI is part of this system

During the past 7 Years, our team leaders have used this
automated system to personally sponsor more than
67,000 new members into their businesses.
 Whether you currently have a great business already or
are still looking for a solid opportunity, the 24/7 system
can help you on your path to success.

http://www.wealthonauto.com/members/TrishaPugsley/  

Best Wishes to You Gary Pugsley http://www.garypugsley.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!