Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dale Ostrum

265 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Would A MasterMind Program Really Do This?
12/26/2006 1:18:33 PM
It's good to see your on top of things Kenneth. I think I had read that but also forgotten it. It's always good to your out there watching out for us Thanks again
My retirement fund. 1M members to come this year. http://vortexportalpro.com/viewmercial/index.asp?id=42584
+0
12/26/2006 6:06:12 PM

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for your thoughts on a Master Mind Group. If anyone has ever read Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" you know it works.

The only committment is your time and a phone to participate in group. I can speak from experience, because I  belong to a Master Mind Group, and have for the past two years, which is benefical to all who participate and is FREE!  The results are amazing in personal growth. To have more, you must become more, to have others attracted to you like a magnet. That's the Law of Attraction.

A Mentor with a Servants Heart

Lynn Rothfuss

http://dreamcoach.mentoringforfree.com

+0
12/26/2006 11:44:41 PM

Happy Holidays Ken!

Thank you for bringing that info to the table!

Have a great New Year celebration!

Anne

www.PeopleZTeam.com
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/30/2006 9:37:53 PM
Hi Ken, I agree with you 100%. Funny, I just finished posting on another "golden opportunity" this morning that makes the same rather obvious mistakes called WealthToolBox Exposed. What is rather sad, indeed, is that I also received the same invitation that you did, and must say that the members who are promoting this are some really nice people. I hope they don't get hurt. Thank you for stating it like it is. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!