Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Would A MasterMind Program Really Do This?
12/24/2006 10:45:16 PM
Hello all,

I know it's the holidays and I hope it is being wonderful for you. I was blessed to watch a friend's twin daughters be baptized today and share some time celebrating this and Christmas with the whole family.

Now, I check once again the emails and programs. I get another invite to join in on the ground floor af an 'amazing' program.

But, here's what I have observed. The program hints at some kind of 'MasterMind' and is a forced matrix program. As I read I see they use Paypal and some other pay system.

So, my thought here is knowing the terms of Paypal they do not allow multi-tier programs including forced matrix. A website hinting at 'Masterminds'.

Would Masterminds make this kind of mistake and risk losing their paypal account for breach of terms?

IMHO, any company that shows this kind of neglect I would not want to be a part of.

Your thoughts?

Kenneth R Sword Jr
http://www.bizzyblogz.biz

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Would A MasterMind Program Really Do This?
12/25/2006 1:42:20 AM
Hi Kenneth,

My thoughts are your thoughts exactly..........well said, and a definite heads up!

Merry Christmas my friend.........hugs,  Jill

+0
12/25/2006 9:30:50 AM

HI kenneth

First off

MERRY CHRISTMA

Great work no matrix program should even think of using PayPal it's not worth the headache Keep up thew good work everyone will benefit from your expertise

Bruce

Allnetworkers

+0
Marilyn L Martin

8700 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/25/2006 2:04:35 PM

Hello Kenneth,

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you my friend and Brother! Thank you for writing about this and letting everyone know this information and you are absolutely correct! That is why we are contacting the owners to request that he take PayPal off of the program as one of the payment forms!

Keep up the good work and keep watching out for all of us!

God Bless,

Marilyn

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/25/2006 2:13:39 PM
HELLO BLOG_GUY,

Thank you for the invitation and information. Good of you to inform our friends about details they may don't know.

Thank you for the invitation.

I whish you Health and Happiness

Greetings from Greece
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!