Menu

Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Anyone who thinks the Internet is just about money ....
12/1/2006 11:58:29 AM
Hi Bogdan,
This says it all. Thanks for these golden words of wisdom.
Mary
New Reply
+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/1/2006 12:07:26 PM
Thank you for another good quote Bogden.
Great people, and all the knowledge you can
read, Is there anything else?

Robert

Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/1/2006 2:07:38 PM
Hello Bogdan,

Thank you for this quote. Yes the truth is that Internet is Zeuxis, connection with people, real friendship.

Greetings from Greece
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/1/2006 2:51:25 PM

Bogdan, thank you for a good quote.  Everyone can read the $ signs in the eyes, voice, and conduct.

I notice that some here at Adlandpro send an invitation to be friend like this:  "Hi, here is a program you will want to check out.  Please come join me.  You can make lots of money. blah, blah, blah.  Now I ask, what kind of friend would that be?  Never met me and wants to push their programs on me right up front. 

New Reply
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/1/2006 3:06:39 PM

Hi Bogdan,

AMEN.  Wish there was some way to post this Quote at the entrance to the Forums. 

Folks, people buy from people they trust.  They don't buy from a company, they buy from a person.  You can barrage them day, after day, after day, and eventually a few may buy.  Of course, some probably buy just to stop the constant harrassment, and I can promise you probably will never hear from them again.  Or, you can develop a relationship with them, become a Friend, not just another salesman.  Get to know them, offer encouragement, or better yet offer help in their current business or endeavors.  Show them that you care, and that they are not just another number in your Downline or on your Sales Charts.  You definitely will have a Friend, and you quite possibly, will have a Customer for life.

I have been in Sales & Marketing for over Thirty Years.  Most of what I know, I learned from my Dad, the Best Insurance Salesman I have ever known.  When my Dad died back in 1994, we had to schedule two visitations at the Funeral Home, one in the afternoon (1-3), and one in the evening (7-9) to accomodate the Visitors.  The last Friends finally left after 9:30 PM.  I am currently selling to the Grandchildren of the Clients that Dad had some 56 years ago.  That's Relationship Marketing in action and I promise you that it works.  Besides that, just think of all the lives you will have touched along the way.

Your Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!