Menu

Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: It matters not what a person is born...
11/20/2006 10:46:20 PM
hi Bogdan, A very good quote! (While not always 100% true and still, close enough.) Judy, Judy Judy! IF you have heard of HARRY POTTER, you have heard of J.K. Rowling as she is the Author of that series of books. Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
New Reply
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/20/2006 11:10:53 PM
Hi Shirley, You said: "parents can help by putting positive thinking into their children." And the FACTS are, pregnant women can do a LOT, LOT more than that! OVER 100,000 babies and OVER TEN YEARS of PROOF substantiate the following! A mother, starting in the 17th to 18th week of pregnancy, by simply wearing a device called a BABY PLUS (no, I do not sell them) for one hour at at time, TWICE a day, WILL cause their child to: SLEEP BETTER SPEAK QUICKER BE STRONGER BE BETTER COORDINATED CRAWL AND WALK QUICKER LEARN FASTER BE MORE INTELLIGENT SHARE TOYS CRY AROUND 80 + percent LESS! Heck. I would want my wife to wear if JUST for the LESS CRYING thing even if it did NONE of the others. Parents who have used it on one child have been so impressed by their results, they use it on ALL succeeding children THE PROOF IS THERE! And in spite of the proof being there some close-minded, backward, clueless people who do NOT want to improve their child's chance of success in the world, will not pay any attention to this information. (You can do a web search for more information on the fantastic Baby Plus) Please, Take Care! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
New Reply
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2006 7:55:29 AM

Neil, Neil, Neil - I am properly SPANKED and should be ashamed for not knowing something that is just so up to the moment - Harry Potter has just never been on my priority reading list and I suppose the hype of the Potter series should have been something I followed more closely and haven't. 

So, I now know who Rowlings is and very much appreciate that little tid-bit of information.

Her quote is RIGHT ON - I would like to know where to find one of those devices you were telling Shirley about.

Have a phenominal day - and a great holiday as well!

Judy

New Reply
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/22/2006 3:49:41 PM
Hi Judy, I am afraid I have not read any Harry Potter books either. I have watched a couple of Harry Potter movies and really keep up with current events. BABY PLUS In my view, IF enough women who are going to have children used the Baby Plus, our world would be so much better off! Just think of the LESS stress on parents if their children cried 80 to 90% LESS! Or were willing to share toys with others. Just those two things alone would really help. And then throw in all the other things I mentioned and I can see no reason (other than the cost which I think is around $135.00) every pregant woman who wants to give their child a head start, would not do this. As far as your getting more information on it, JUST DO A WEB Search. Just put in BABY PLUS and you will find it. IF I HAD MY WAY, EVERY LIBRARY in the world (and other places) would have them on hand to lend out for seven months. Of course, they may have to take a deposit to assure the return (in a good condition) of the Baby Plus so others would be able to use them. Please, Take Care! (Gobble Gobble! Hope you have a great Turkey Day! Gobble Gobble!) Neil
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!