Menu

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed ...
11/2/2006 10:33:54 AM

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover."

- Mark Twain

Hello
New Reply
+0
Re: Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed ...
11/2/2006 10:54:20 AM

Hello Bogdan!

Good quote!

I've always wanted to take a cruise around the San Francisco Bay and I hadn't till last week when I was celebrating my birthday. I've lived within an hour and half to two hours from the Bay all my life and I finally did something I've always wanted to do. Why do we wait sometimes till it's to late? I just found out this morning that a Supervisor at my place of employment past away suddenly yesterday. He was probably around my age. I bet he thought he still had many more years to do all the things he had dreamt of doing. God willing, I guarantee you I will go on more cruises around the Bay from now on. I love the Ocean and I should have experience that adventure a long time ago. I have plans for Dec. and one of them is to full in another dream of mine. I plan on celebrating New Years Eve in a special place. I think what I'm going to do is making list of things I want to do before I pass away and I will try to fulfill as many as possible each year. Well, I've rambled enough...

Thank you my friend for the quotes you provide with each day. Take care!  8)

John Sanchez

Taking it to the next level...!

For as Man thinks so is He...! (Paraphrased from Prov. 23:7)

If you believe in yourself then others will believe in you and it’s then when doors will begin to open for you... JRS ©

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

New Reply
+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2006 11:00:00 AM
This is very true. The conservative will always try to keep what
they have and avoid taking risks. The risk takers often loose
all they have. It is in the middle path the answer lies.

If you throw all caution to the wind you might end up with this quote
which I use more often than any:

"The follies which a man regrets most, in his life, are those which he didn't commit when he had the oppportunity." - Helen Rowland

Robert
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
New Reply
+0
Dale Ostrum

265 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/2/2006 12:05:02 PM
Thanks Bogdan, Mark Twain (Sameul Clemens) has always been a favorite of mine. Thanks for the great quote
My retirement fund. 1M members to come this year. http://vortexportalpro.com/viewmercial/index.asp?id=42584
New Reply
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/2/2006 1:34:55 PM

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for the great quote! If you don't do something you will never know what could have been. Don't live your life with regrets. Go for it!

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

The first day of the rest of your life.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!