Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Paulina Thank you
6/18/2007 1:13:38 PM
Hi Judy,

wonderful to see you again, yes we all can learn from each others lives, thank you for being you !

Yeh Joe likes to get a change now and then huh?? looks good here too !!

blessings sweet lady

Pauline
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Dance with my father again !
6/18/2007 1:17:36 PM
Neil,

so good to see you here my friend, how have you been doing ?? Thank you for taking the time to come here and post, and for the kind words too. Yes that poem of Nick's is just real good huh? 

Im sorry you didn't get to say ' I love you'  to your Dad enough. Im sure you've learnt from it tho, I have nodoubt that you are a special YOU !! stay that way !

take care my dear friend

Pauline
+0
6/18/2007 1:18:08 PM

I admire everyones relationship with their Fathers.  But your story Pauline is truly touching.

Clarissa

I regained the mental clarity I lost on my 41st birthday. http://www.network-marketing-assistance.com http://www.r.yuwie.com/clarissa1234
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!
6/18/2007 1:22:16 PM
Hi Jason,

Im sorry about your Dad passing on at such a young age, but I guess you both had made enough sweet memories to hold on too. See thats how important memories are...they sustain you when one or the other aren't around. Glad you have many of those. And now you are making new ones with you boys...enjoy every moment spent with them. Thats what they will carry with them into the future,and pass it on to their kids...... !!

Many blessings to you ane your boys

Pauline
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2007 1:25:59 PM
Ah there you are my soul sister Carla,

call me which ever way you like hon, Im still me hehehhee

Thank you for taking the time off to come post here, I know how busy you are lady.!

Bless you for blessing me !!

much luv n hugs

Pauline
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!